the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yes I do! Even being an adult now I hear some of the things that kids get told today.

TPBM

Has shorts on and their windows open today.

Yes, I sure do. We have had some great weather the past while.

the person below me knows to wear a high SPF sun block!

I know that I should but by the time I'm out in the sun I realize that I forgot to put it on!

TPBM
Hates tan lines

Yes, because I know it means I got too much sun on me!

the person below me loves to swim

Yea I do. Wish I had a pool to do it in. My parents have a Jacuzzi and you really can't swim in that. Feels good to soak in it though.

TPBM
Used to be a vegetarian

Lol - you have me pegged! I still don't eat pork or beef, but I've added in chicken and fish.

the person below me enjoys a good bowl of ice cream!

Yum. Tillamook mudslide. I love it but it doesn't love me so I don't eat it much.

tpbm sleeps naked

Almost lol. My PJs have now gone from long pants and long sleeves to sleeveless tops and shorts.

the person below me likes to read in bed before falling asleep.

Doesn't everyone like to read in bed? I sure do!

tpbm likes to play the piano

Yes, I do!!! I took lessons when I was a kid, and now I play a keyboard-style piano rather than a real one because I live in a small condo.

the person below me will have a good sleep tonight :)

Here's hoping!

the person below me will have a wonderful Thursday with great weather and their favorite breakfast! :) good night!

I hope so, but hard to say with anxiety and depression coming on.

TPBM Loves ice cream; may a bit too much

Yes, too much. I had two bowls of it for dessert >blush<

tpbm will have a warm bath or shower before bed (which is where I'm headed. Good night :) )

Yes I had a warm shower when I got home from work, now relaxing watching some tv.

TPBM is looking forward to the weekend.

Well sort of. it is hard to do when your depressed and you do not work for money. Weekends are like other days. Sorry if i am raining on the parade.

TPBM; Likes making food, is a good cook and can make their own granola.

Well sort of. it is hard to do when your depressed and you do not work for money. Weekends are like other days. Sorry if i am raining on the parade.
Nope you haven't rained on my parade at all, usually the weekends are no big deal for me but I'm having lunch with my best friend on Saturday so looking forward to that :)

Last edited:
TPBM; Likes making food, is a good cook and can make their own granola.
Nope not really. I don't like cooking that much & never made granola, don't think Ive ever eaten it either lol.

TPBM has had a rough week.

In fact my week was good except for last night - woke in the night frequently due to infamous intense immediate-pre-seizure tingling, although I don't believe I actually did have a seizure (so maybe I should still call it a good week :))

tpbm has at least one fun activity planned for the weekend.

Don't know if I do or not. We very rarely plan things ahead. We'll probably have a cook out since it's a holiday weekend and no one will be working.

TPBM

Is going to see a great concert this summer!

nope, sound is one of my major triggers.
you would not believe the headache I have right now.

I will be trying to make baked macaroni soon, i wish I could share it with the person below me. they agree food is better shared

Back
Top Bottom