the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I do like purple but am not wearing anything purple Today.
TPBM hates being late

Yes, I'm always early... It ticks me off to be kept waiting.

TPBM has a busy week planned.

I think so. I have to clean and tidy up and wash, etc. Also, I have to prepare a few things before the sun sets, because that's when Muslims can break their fasts.
Oh, and I have to pick up some work from my ex-English teacher some time this week. It still feels weird to not call her my current English teacher.

TPBM is tired.

I'm not to bad at the moment, it's almost 8am Tuesday morning here.

TPBM is about to head out somewhere.

Nope, CQ:). It's 04:05 here in the UK (Tuesday) and I'm heading off to bed.

TPBM experiences moments of childhood nostalgia from time to time.

Oh my gosh SO true!!! I'm a sap and oh so sentimental.

Tpbm sees their neurologist this week.

Nope, next month along with my PCP.

TPBM believes the following should be the Epileptics Anthem.

wait what now? that video was great.

the person below me has been told they have seen like this

anigif_enhanced-30839-1402089169-16.gif

Oh, yes that was me today, first day back to work after vacay!

The person below me....

Just finished a 2 night cruise through dreamland

Nope. Just staying at home, but I intend to visit one of my favourite teachers today. Ex-teacher, really...it still hurts a bit to say that.

TPBM is living in a city/neighbourhood where the weather is TOTALLY unpredictable.
(That's one of the things about Britain. However, these days, where I live, the maximum temperatures range from the late teens to the early/mid twenties. (°C))

not lately, the temps have been 80-89 degrees F with t-storms :(
week in, week out. :(

TPBM would like to move to Hawaii or Alaska.

Hmmm...that all depends on well...A LOT of things lol

Is going to yawn in 3...2...1... *yawn*

Nope,

TPBM thinks this week has gone fast
(It's already Wednesday night here lol)

Time is irrelevant because I could think something went fast but another could think something went slow thus perception is a deception...

Likes to laugh

Doubt it, but it is not a bad idea since it will be air conditioned; it's been very warm here.

TPBM regularly does volunteering.

Not at the moment. I have blocked pores in my skin (or something like that), so I sweat almost all the time, EVEN when I'm cold and EVEN when my feet are cold. The sweat is mainly my hands and feet. Sometimes, the sweating gets so bad that sweat drops run down my arm (or drop onto a surface) or they run down my feet. I think that's TMI for you guys...

TPBM is in a room full of silence with the exception of a minor noise such as an analogue clock ticking.

Back
Top Bottom