the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No, don't know if I've ever had it actually

TPBM
Has a pair of flip flops

I think there might be a toy boat around here somewhere

TPBM
Knows how to tie a tie

Oh course.

TPBM - knows what movie this line comes from. "Take your fancy clothes an black silk underwear, and go back to.. Disneyland."

Double Impact (I cheated, thanks Google)

TPBM
Likes to sleep the windows open

They’re ok

TPBM is so used to Coronavirus that when they watch tv shows or movies they wonder why they’re not social distancing 😂

No, but I keep hope Doc Brown will get here soon. I gotta get back to the year 1985. :LOL:(y)

TPBM - Has made a time machine out of a Delorean.

No, because it usually no different that the "telephone game" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_whispers.

Back when I was in high school a friend sprained her finger in gym class around 8AM. But by the end of the day around 230PM, her finger got cut off.
It boggles the mind what happens to a message when it passes through 700 pairs of ears. :rolleyes:

TPBM - has seen a similar experience

Yea and I probably will soon

TPBM
Is so glad there's Spell Check

Yes, but I can pell find. It's my dysgraphia that's the problem. (n)

TPBM - Needs to listen to music to concentrate.

Not really. I start singing the song in my head and can't concentrate on what I'm doing.

TPBM
Likes to wear slippers

Back
Top Bottom