Thread just for Neil...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
Five Englishmen boarded a train just behind five Scots, who, as a group had only purchased one ticket. Just before the conductor came through, all the Scots piled into the toilet stall at the back of the car. As the conductor passed the stall, he knocked and called"Tickets, please!" and one of the Scots slid a ticket under the door. It was punched, pushed back under the door, and when it was safe all the Scots came out and took their seats. The Englishmen were tremendously impressed by the Scots' ingenuity. On the trip back, the five Englishmen decided to try this themselves and purchased only one ticket. They noticed that, oddly, the Scots had not purchased any tickets this time. Anyway, again, just before the conductor came through, the Scots piled into one of the toilet stalls, the Englishmen into the other. Then one of the Scots leaned out, knocked on the Englishmen's stall and called "Ticket, Please!" When the ticket slid out under the door, he picked it up and quickly closed the door.

There was an Scotsman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Wales. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train,there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Scotsman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Englishman had his hand against his face as he had been slapped.
The Englishman was thinking: 'The Scottish fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.'
Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The English fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Scotsman and got slapped for it.'
And the Scotsman was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make that kissing noise and slap that English b**tard again!

An Englishman, roused by a Scot's scorn of his race, protested that he was born an Englishman and hoped to die an Englishman. "Man," scoffed the Scot, "hiv ye nae ambeetion (Have you no ambition)?"

qtowngirl

You do realise that you could be in trouble with a few people although maybe not.

Friendly banter mate, have read a lot worse on here. Besides as I said before I don't feel ethnic jokes are a big deal as long as they aren't vulgar, and these aren't.

Fedup
Shes just mucking around,brilliant Qtown,you just made my night,never had my own thread before,what a darling!!!!

Haha made me laugh :p

Mind you, i'm neither English nor Scottish and my countrymen are often not portrayed well haha :roflmao:

LOL would you like an Irish joke sent your way Lou?

How was copper wire invented?

Two Canadians were fighting over a penny!

Whats do urine samples and Canadian beer got in common?

The taste!

Whats the difference between a Canadian and a canoe?

A canoe tips!

This could be a good thread about country off origin jokes,good humored off course!!!

A canoe tips!

LOL that's a good one! And true for a lot of us... I don't tip unless it's deserved, if it's not then all the server is doing is their job. We all do one every day and don't get more than our wages, so I don't really get tipping, unless, like I say, they go above and beyond.

LOL that's a good one! And true for a lot of us... I don't tip unless it's deserved, if it's not then all the server is doing is their job. We all do one every day and don't get more than our wages, so I don't really get tipping, unless, like I say, they go above and beyond.

Same here. I don't really do tipping unless they do a good job :p

qtowngirl

Its ok I know you are joking around and I like it. although as Loopy Lou said. I need to write it clearer.

Here Lou... couldn't resist. This is a little Irish and Canadian... lol.

Murphy, O’Shea & Mullligan go for a job on a building site, but have been told beforehand that the foreman dislikes the Irish. Murphy suggests to the other two that they give English sounding names. O’Shea goes in first to the interview and the foreman asks him his name.
O'Shea looks out the window and sees a Woolworth store. "My name is F W Woolworth."
"Get out!" shouts the foreman.
Mulligan goes in, same question. He looks out the window and sees a shoe shop, "My name is Freeman Hardy Willis."
Murphy is last in, and an exasperated foreman asks, "What’s your name?"
Murphy has a good look out the window and replies, "Ken."
"Thank Christ for that!" says the foreman, "Ken who?"
... "Tuckey Fried Chicken."

Nice to meet you to,ive sent you a pm.

Here Lou... couldn't resist. This is a little Irish and Canadian... lol.

Murphy, O’Shea & Mullligan go for a job on a building site, but have been told beforehand that the foreman dislikes the Irish. Murphy suggests to the other two that they give English sounding names. O’Shea goes in first to the interview and the foreman asks him his name.
O'Shea looks out the window and sees a Woolworth store. "My name is F W Woolworth."
Mulligan goes in, same question. He looks out the window and sees a shoe shop, "My name is Freeman Hardy Willis."
Murphy is last in, and an exasperated foreman asks, "What’s your name?"
Murphy has a good look out the window and replies, "Ken."
"Thank Christ for that!" says the foreman, "Ken who?"
... "Tuckey Fried Chicken."

Haha awesome, i haven't heard that one before!

Q: What are the 2 seasons in Canada? A: WINTER AND JULY!

A canadian calls the RCMP "Hello is the the RCMP?? I'm calling about my neigbour Antoine Smith. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood!" The next day the RCMP descends on Antoine's house and search the shed where the firewood is kept. They bust open every piece of firewood, but find no marijuana. They apologize to Antoine and leave. The phone rings at Antoine's.. "Hey Antoine, did the RCMP come to your house?" "Yep" "Did they chop all your firewood?" "Yep" "Happy Birthday Buddy!"

LOL yep heard that one a couple years ago. Pretty realistic too, I can see someone doing that here for sure, very 'help your neighbour' type country. Haha and then the two buddies sit down and celebrate their achievement with a big doobie...!

Back
Top Bottom