Tina

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sincere Hello

Laura,

I'm sorry my message is late, but I wanted to send you my deepest sympathy. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all is well with Nicole.

Sincerely,
Josie

I am also sorry this is so late. All my sympathys are with you. And in time may you see only the joy that she has brought to your life. I know that there is no way of seeing that now. But in time ...in time. Teresa

Josie and stilldancing -

Thank you so much for your kind words. I do remember all the wonderful things she did in her life and I have Nicole to remind me of her everyday.

You are not alone. I too lost my beautiful daughter Katie.

I have just joined this website today. I seen your video, but have not read your story of how it happened. I am so sorry for your loss and I know how you feel.

I lost my daughter Katie at 9 years old.

Roben

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 27th Birthday Tina

November 30th is Tina's 27th birthday. Once again we will celebrate the beginning of this special life with releasing of balloons and a cupcake. We all miss her so very much and know that she is watching over us everyday!!

Happy Birthday Tina -

80610f28726e15e0

1eb33b356a723c4c

f4bf189346616d5e

Tina's birthday is on my calendar

Wishing you an early Happy Birthday Tina

(crying) The video grabbed my heart. For you, for Nicole, for others who have lost a loved one early in life. I am so sorry. Thank God you have Nicole to nurture and love as you did and would Tina. I have a daughter Tina and to lose her would crush me too. Just losing my brother to cancer has been an eternal stab to my heart. God bless you, dear, and may you sleep well tonight and may you and Nicole have good dreams of your Tina. Does Nicole remember her mommy? I forgot if you said how old she was when Tina passed. On my Myspace, I feel I need to really update it with :e: again and spread the word even in that little way. I wish I could post your video, it would tell the story. This is a REAL thing that people need to be aware of, even medical personnel. BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU (tears)BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU (tears)BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU

ziggidypoo-

Nicole was 4, almost 5 (27 days away from her birthday) when her mom died. Nicole remembers her mom because we talk about her all the time. She has a pic of her mom on her headboard and everynight gives her a kiss and hug after her prayers. Nicole was the one that found her mom and went to the neighbors to let them know that Tina would not wake up. Although the pain is always there, God has given a passion to help others with E, learn everything I can and to share with everyone I know and meet.

Who are you on My Space? Do I already have you as a friend? If not, I would love to add you as my friend. You can post my video anywhere you would like to help people understand E. If you would like, I can put any of my videos on disk and send them to you also. You can PM me if you would like to have CD's and I will give you my email address so you can give me your address to send them to. I want my videos to not only be viewed, but to be used to rasie awareness and funds for E. This is the mission God has given me so maybe I can help save one life and then her death will have a purpose.

Because of the Internet and places like this forum, I realized that Tina is the most famous person I know. There are people around the world that know who Tina was because of video's and posting.

Happy Birthday Tina! :bday:

Have no doubt she is looking down on you all and knows how much everyone cares.

Blessings. -Julie :e:

http://www.myspace.com/ziggidypoo

Just click on my signature "ZIGGIDYPOO" - I do not have my friends or comments on my page, however, I can access them. I do not have any personal pics on my page there or here.

Yes, I am your friend on here and would love to be a support and friend to you on myspace too.

Grief is something that never goes away, but we find JOY in every new day.

Nicole must be that JOY in your life. She is a precious jewel and gift from God. Although she is not Tina, and she is her own person, she must be a blessing to you because she came from Tina.

I think of my Tina - she just texted me - her father-in-law is about to pass from cancer - I was with her when my angel - her daughter was born.

God bless you. Gail Lynn

@tinasmom -

I just happened upon this thread. I don't think I quite expected to encounter anything this emotional here. It has obviously crossed my mind a number of times that I could die from this but it really hits home hard to read your posts and the posts of others here.

It's very touching to see your dedication to the memory of your daughter.

My deepest sympathies to you. I know from reading these few posts that the world lost someone special.

Back
Top Bottom