Vns

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :) I had trouble figuring out how to post a new topic, but I am hoping I did it right!! LOL! I just got the VNS surgery done on June 3rd! I am so happy I got it! I just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here that has had the surgery and talk about somethings....

Thanks, Dawn

Your post came through just perfect.
I have no knowledge of the surgery, only what I have read.
I am glad that you are feeling well, that is awesome.

Are you staying dry in your area of the country?

...I just got the VNS surgery done on June 3rd! I am so happy I got it! I just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here that has had the surgery and talk about somethings....

I'm glad it went well!

You should check out our very own member Birdbomb's website....

...she is our resident 'VNS Guru'!
:rock:

Last edited:
Hi Dawn :) It "sounds" like you're feeling great and that's great news.

SERVER ATE MY POST! GRRRR!!!
f9e68a4a.gif

Okay let's try again

Welcome Dawn

I see Speber has already extended the invitation to my site. The VNS Message Board has been in exsitance since Cyberonics closed their own message board in 2004. We have over 1000 members from all walks of life and many different countries.

There are some mighty fine folks well versed and rich in experiances with VNS and aren't afraid to tell it like it is. You won't find any BS marketing puffery or paid shilling on my site either. We tell it straight up because we live it.
48720fa6.gif

Thanks for regestering, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

BB

Back
Top Bottom