What Does Your Avatar Say About You? Why did you pick it?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MaeDae

New
Reaction score
I've seen some very interesting avitars. I often wonder what they mean. I thought I poll to see why some of us have picked the avitar that we have. For instance, I picked mine because:

Something so beautiful shouldn't be caged. Even though I don't think of my outerself as beautiful, my inner-self is most of the time. I mostly picked this one because I often feel caged in my situation and feel like im on exhibit.

Anyone else want to share why they picked their avitar?

Last edited:
Mine is just a simple depiction of how falling stars really happen. I like to go for some humor when possible but on occasion I will pick one on a deeper meaning.

Mine is just a simple depiction of how falling stars really happen. I like to go for some humor when possible but on occasion I will pick one on a deeper meaning.

I like it. and it is humorous lol,
thanks for sharing with me

maryltyme

I had one of my dog because he is my best friend but the avatar I have now reminds me of tranquil settings and for me to stay tranquil.

Mine of course is my best friend! she gives nothing but unconditional love even when i'm having a bit of Kepprage she forgiving and still by my side!

I like to have a good sense of humor & see the funny side of things so when I joined the forum I wanted an avatar which was different & a little funny :)
I picked my avatar because I get confused easily lol. My username CQ is short for ConfusionQueen.

maryltyme

I had one of my dog because he is my best friend but the avatar I have now reminds me of tranquil settings and for me to stay tranquil.

it is peaceful looking, where is it?

Mine of course is my best friend! she gives nothing but unconditional love even when i'm having a bit of Kepprage she forgiving and still by my side!

truly mans best friend. like you, I wouldnt have it anyother way. beautiful retriever right?

I like to have a good sense of humor & see the funny side of things so when I joined the forum I wanted an avatar which was different & a little funny :)
I picked my avatar because I get confused easily lol. My username CQ is short for ConfusionQueen.

love it! and if you've seen my threads you know that I'm mostly confused all the time : )

Mine is of our baby girl. I picked her because she is much more photogenic than myself :)

For me, its just a picture of myself! :) But Im thinking of uploading some pictures of our sweet new little girl we added to the family a few weeks ago for my avitar! :)

maryltyme

That picture is taken in County Sligo, two bicycles would cause a traffic jam where this was taken.

Pretty sure my avatar means I'm awesome. :roflmao:

I really like butterflies too, and they give me a feeling of release from the trappings of life. But the main reason is...they're pretty and I still have enough child inside me to like pretty things :)

I really like butterflies too, and they give me a feeling of release from the trappings of life. But the main reason is...they're pretty and I still have enough child inside me to like pretty things :)

butterflies mean a lot to me also. I love the stages that they go threw to become such beautiful insects/creatures. Each time I go thru something horrible I always remind myself that, I will come out as pure as gold, or like the catipillar a "Beautiful Butterfly".

I got a long ways to go. Im in my cocoon stage still!

Back
Top Bottom