• O (positive or negative)

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • Rh (positive or negative)

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 16 12.9%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I knew that about rh, but I don't know my moms blood type, just that she has the rh factor :/
Also, I don't know if I am pos or neg, lol! I'm one and my daughter is the other (we are both o), I just always forget who is which :))

My blood type is A+. I kept forgetting my type so I had it added to the back of my MedicAlert bracelet.

Here is some interesting information from "The American Red Cross" if your interested in learning more about blood.

Last edited:
Thank you. that is so interesting. I asked my doc why i got the blood type A and not the personality type A ? that personality would have helped so much? can we change them?

o neg,i gather i can give my blood to anyone bleed me dry and i can only get o neg in return...sounds about right.i give give and get little in return

me too!

Last edited:
A+ it doesn't seem to really matter what blood type you are. (too bad my grades back in school didn't match my blood type! Now that would be something! lol!

Rh is not a blood type like A,B,AB, and O are. There are two parts to blood types. First the Letter or antigen(A,B,AB,or O) and the second part would be the RH or rhesus factor(whether your blood is positive or negative) so if you are A- like I am then you have an A blood type with an RH negative factor. So for all of you people who are saying your blood type is Rh you are half right but you have a letter A,B,AB,or O too!
Sorry I was super Interested in blood types while I was in high school!

No need to apologize for some accurate science.^^^^^^^

I'm Oneg also . The universal donor. When I go into the blood bank to donate, all the nurses say, "Oooh, goodie, some baby blood". They are able to use Oneg blood in neo-natal units where it is impossible to find the baby's blood type. When infants are first born it is impossible to tell the mother's blood type from the child's.

A+. All of us are A+. My parents were both A+. Like someone said earlier, too bad my grades in school weren't A+...lol.

It would be interesting to re-do this poll with the categories divided right. As kmccuistion pointed out above, RH is not a blood type.
I have no idea how to set up a poll.

Awesome!

How about putting a link on this thread to the other one in case anyone stumbles across it they will get directed to the one with the good science.

Back
Top Bottom