Who is your favorite band?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Wow! You lucky dog! Will you tell us all about it afterwards?

:)

That show was great!!! I can't believe that I actually got to meet Dave!

He sat beside me before that show and talked with me for about 5 minutes. I got a ton of stuff signed and some pictures taken. He's one of the nicest guys. I was shaking the whole time I talked to him and probably about two hours afterwards too. I told him that I have epilepsy and that my memory is bad and I hope that I don't forget that night. Turns out he's got a friend with epilepsy so he sort of knew what goes on with me.

I think I'm still in awe that I got to meet him.

Zap

I like this stuff, it's kinda like me-unique:

Please be careful, as there are occasional flashes. Not easy to avoid with most videos these days.:paperbag:

Back
Top Bottom