Wootwootwootywootwoot!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah, I went to that rate md site, and your doctor seems to ignore everyone and evrything, and doesnt pay attention. he has not detected cancer when other GPs have and he has made several patients cry. walked out on others and "fired" his patients who demand more explaination from him. most people wonder on the site how he got his license to practice because he knows nothing about anything.

I am so mad at him, i could make him chew tin foil.
If he were sledding, I would pull it out from under him mid-decline on a steep hill

you just need to switch before he "fires" your partner without notice and then he's stuck looking anyway. flick him in the nose for me.

If I come to partner's appointments, Lazydoc behaves VERY differently, although he's still only able to handle one complaint at a time. I don't think partner would have gotten a neuro appointment if I hadn't gone with.

I've read the ratings for the other docs in the clinic, and theirs are little better. That particular clinic is like a little cesspool of bad, lazy doctoring. And rude receptionists.

I'm keeping the list of available MDs handy for when partner's ready, or fed up enough to switch *sigh* Unfortunately, it's not my decision to make.

EDIT: I walk past lazy doctor's clinic when I go home. It's hard not to give those windows a big ol' kick as I pass by. Maybe I should go to the park across the street and learn how to use a slingshot.

Last edited:
LOL! About the Slingshot. :roflmao: I feel this way about some doctors and some doctor clinics myself. You know who I feel this way about Occb. I can relate. I hope your partner gets a follow up appointment soon. I am sure the wait is killing him. I killed me to wait for my follow up. I sure can relate.

tam bam

He seems okay with the wait -- he's been waiting twenty-odd years for someone to explain to him what's wrong *bitter :lol:* It's me who can't wait!

Sometimes you just want to shake some sense into the doctors. Why did they become docs in the first place if they don't want to help people?

*sigh*

aw man. now I want super amounts of chocolate and Old Dutch Plain Ripple Chips and Helluva Good French Onion dip!!!! stupid gluten free getting in the way of that. :(

Shouldn't have started reading this thread at lunch time.....my salad is suddenly not looking so yummy. :(

*sneaks across the border, throws a boulder at lazydoc's office windows, runs in slaps lazydoc, disappears, ninja-style* :pfft:

Boulder throwing is advanced lazydoc laziness disruption. I like it!

So partner called and called the neuro outpatient clinic today and got no answer, but also left no voicemail when it picked up. Now I think I sent him the wrong number to call. Oops! Heh. Will try again tomorrow.

A peashooter would be more effective! It would sound like a machine gun with the rapid fire sound of the beans against the window! :roflmao:

Oh, you wanted effective? Sorry. My time with the combat engineers made me acutely aware of the idea that more power is not necessarily always a bad idea, teeheehee. And my time as an Army medic (which is why I went to play with the engineers to begin with - four years of putting up with Army doctors about drove me insane, haha) made me even more acutely aware that many doctors have a god complex and can use a good smack in the head with a big rock. *snicker*

Back on track...was it the right number to get a hold of the doc?

It seems the first number was correct, but they didn't answer, and the voicemail said something about leaving a message for cancellations.He's going to try both today and see what comes of it.

Well, nothing showed on the EEG. There is no neuro follow-up, apparently, because he is *fine*

Suddenly the psychiatrist's appointment is also a no-no.

Something is going on here, and it all goes back to lazy disbelieving doc. We're switching GPs and I'm contacting the Epilepsy society today.

Go for it. Keep pushing untilyou get some answers. So sorry that seems to be an uphill battle...

I called the E Society -- their support person is out until Tuesday (Monday's a holiday), but she has my number and will call me as soon as possible.

They were very comforting. I feel a little more hopeful now.

I'm sorry you guys are having to go through this. I know all to well how it feels.

I know you do horshead *big hug* There's nothing more devastating than not being taken seriously.

Consult with the E society is first, because whatever the doctor has written about partner -- whether hypochondria, med-seeking, whatever -- is going to follow with his records to the next doc, and chances are the next doc won't take his complaints seriously either.

Back
Top Bottom