You can make it

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

aggy84

New
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum for ages. I actually can't remember when I last posted on this forum. I was diagnosed with complex partial seizures in 2012 and really really struggled coming to terms with it. I had suffered for over 5 years unknowing what was going on, I was an anxious wreck from it all. Anyways long story short epilepsy doesn't control my life anymore! I still have 'hiccups' but I'm soooo much happier.

I'm actually a blogger and created one of my first vlogs about my journey! (My blog is www.talesofanniebean.com)

I really hope whoever watches finds it helpful.

I felt so alone for years but the support of this forum and close friends and family, I am so so happy now xxx

Thanks I will do :)

Just to quickly say I remember chatting to you and you were so so supportive. I really struggled... Just had a look at my old posts.

Thanks so much šŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back :)

Like Nak said, it's great to hear a success story now and then, in amongst all the trials and tribulations.

Good luck for the future!

Back
Top Bottom