the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm okay at them but, I don like sudoku I don't have the interest to ever finish them.

TPBM
Looks at Facebook while at work ....

I not only look at fb, but also spend lots of time at CWE while at work, which may explain why I can't get work done, because I can't concentrate, so I come to CWE and write poetry, read others marvelous works, play "Brain's" games ect...

TPBM: I get corns on baby toes during winter months and spend spring months trying to get feet pretty for open toe and slingback shoes

not today - which is weird considering the weather
but my feet are - damp too

TPBM within the past few months found a restaurant that has evoked the "the best hamburger I've ever had" comment from them.

Nope, the restaurants in my town are rubbish :(

TPBM

Has has a really shitty week and can't wait till the weekend..

My week hasn't been to bad, not looking forward to the weekend because I am going away on a holiday next week so have to pack my suitcase over the weekend lmao.

TPBM hates packing for a trip.

Mmmmmm ... Cinnamon Rolls hot and fresh in the morning filling the house with a terrific aroma. Drooling right now. :cheers:

TPBM is older than me. (doubtful)

I'm 42, so idk

TPBM hates the mix ups between its/it's there/they're...

Naw, I like onions. Except when I eat them raw and can taste them the next morning. Sometimes my bath towel will smell like them for no reason... I can't figure that one out.

TPBM
has a fear of clowns

nah- but once when I was a child 4-5yo I was with my family to see the Harlem Globe Trotters and one of them dragged me from the audience to mid-court to have me try to take a shot (from mid-court) as a joke for the audience... I started bawling and threw the basketball back at him and ran back to my family. It turns out I threw it right into his nuts and got a big laugh from the audience. My family still retells the story. I remember it still and think of it whenever I see the HGT on tv/ads/etc.
Traumatizing at the time! but I got a big laugh!

TPBM is a caffeine junkie

No, but I like the occasional cup of cappucino or mocha. Also, I will have a cup of tea when I have aches and pains.

TPBM has watched at least one episode of Inside The Actor's Studio. (One of my favourite programmes that I watch on my computer.)

No, never heard of the actors studio, is that an English show?

TPBM worries to much about small silly things

Yes!! I sweat the small things to much. I've been trying to change that. :)

TPBM sometimes doesn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. We've all done it. Who's brave enough to admit it. ;)

------------

It turns out I threw it right into his nuts and got a big laugh from the audience.

:roflmao:
Irony is a bitch

False. I would never not wash my hands after using the restroom.

CQ:) said:
No, never heard of the actors studio, is that an English show?

Inside The Actor's Studio is an American talk show. The audience is made up of acting students, screenplay writing students, directing students and acting teachers. The students are there to learn from the guests that visit. Steven Spielberg, Jim Carrey, Danny Glover, Denzel Washington, Robin Williams and other actors have been guests. You can find some episodes online on YouTube.

TPBM likes rainbows and hopes to find a pot of gold at the end of one.

Yes!! I sweat the small things to much. I've been trying to change that. :)
Same here P - Funk,
I worry too much about silly things or over think things to much. My neuropsych is always telling me that I should try not to over think things lol.

False. I would give my spelling a 9 out of 10. I like to find new words on Dictionary.com in order to expand my vocabulary. :)

TPBM has had a Cheese and Onion Pasty within the last month.

Nope, unless you call it an empanada :)

TPBM thinks spandex isn't for everyone.

(CQ, I suck at spelling and would be considered illiterate if it wasn’t for spell check.... spellyng is ovor raited!)

Back
Top Bottom