the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope, don't believe in it but, I have eaten crocodile before I didn't really like it...

Tpbm
Likes kittens and puppies

I like both kittens & puppies but if I could only have one I much prefer dogs lol. I remember growing up we always had a pet, either a cat or dog. I don't have any pets now but my parents have 3 great dogs who are all spoilt lol.

TPBM was born on February 29th

No, October 14. My mother and brother both recently celebrated their birthdays on the 26th of February, though.

tpbm maintains a regular dream diary.

Nope, my dreams are too weird I'd rather not remember.

The person below me
Wastes a ridiculous amount of time playing with apps on their tablet or smartphone..

Yep :)

The person below me

Is a fan of Doctor Who and bought a sonic screwdriver off EBay (would just like to see if I'm not the only nerd here :))

Used to be a fan of Doctor Who when David Tennant played him, but I left the fan base when Matt Smith started. I saw a couple of Christopher Eccleston episodes too, but I must say that David was the best! No, I don't have a sonic screwdriver.

TPBM likes having a 1/2 And 1/2 PB and Nutella sandwich.

Together on the same sandwich? No..... Not sure if that sounds all that tasty. Love nutella and pb on their own though.

The person below me
Can't cook to save their lives

Yes and no. I can't cook an omelette or egg yet, but I can cook soup (from powder packets) and noodles (for myself). Those are the only two things I know how to cook. I've been wanting to ask my mum how to cook Gajar Ka Halwa (sweet shredded carrots with nuts). It's one of my favourite Pakistani desserts.

TPBM loves children.

I don't like children that much, especially the bratty ones who cry or start swearing if they don't get their own way. But I do love all my nieces & nephews, I have 8 nephews & 2 nieces who age from almost 20 - 6 1/2.

TPBM would like to go on a holiday soon.

Nope, my dreams are too weird I'd rather not remember.
Crunchy,
I'm the same my dreams are usually really strange & half the time I never remember them lol.

TPBM likes having a 1/2 And 1/2 PB and Nutella sandwich.
I've had nutella & peanut butter on a piece of bread. I only have it if Im at my parents place, hungry & there is nothing else to eat. When my Mum sees me eat nutella & peanut utter together she tells me I'm strange :roflmao:

My honeymoon is in September so YES! Can't wait to go on holiday :)

The person below me eats Nutella with a spoon..

CQ glad I'm not the only one with weird dreams lol

I have eaten Nutella with a spoon but I only eat Nutella if I am visiting my parents because I don't keep any types of spreads in my place.

TPBM is really tired & wishes they could catch up on their sleep

CQ glad I'm not the only one with weird dreams lol
I think having a weird dream is better then having a normal dream because then they aren't boring :banana:.
I had a really strange dream the other night, I dreamed that I was sleeping, I woke up to look at the clock which said it was 6:30am & I was thinking should I get up now or just lay here for a little while. Not long after the dream I woke up, looked at my clock & it was only 1:30am. I was half asleep & at 1st I was thinking to myself WTF I've gone back in time :roflmao:

Last edited:
Yes! Particularly of late... I end up waking up at 1am with children's songs from school in my head. Last night it was a song from fitness .... Let's jump on the spot, jumping on the spot is so much fun, oh feel the beat, oh boom boom......

The person below me
Is an Aussie :)

nope, I am American. I would love to visit Australia sometime though

tpbm
is wearing green in anticipation of st. patty's day :)

Ha! I am wearing green but it is only a coincidence.

I did accidently hit a leprechaun on my drive into work. I sent his pot of gold flying ever where. There was mass hysteria.

TPBM
Thinks calories don’t count if you eat in the dark.

They also don't count if the biscuit etc is broken, because the calories all fall out :)

The person below me
Goes shopping in their pajamas

Yes, I have been known to go shopping in my pyjamas at night. Why bother getting changed just to go pick up some snacks or milk and bread? :roflmao:
tpbm likes to wear pink.

Of course I like to wear pink, I am a female!

tpbm LOVES deep fried chicken!

Nope I don't eat much deep fried food at all anymore.

TPBM likes tofu

Back
Top Bottom