the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I've actually never tried it, so I don't know

The person below me
Likes to walk around their house in the nude :)

Well I have never been opposed to one :)

TPBM
loves to scream echo in any place that echos

I probably won't get much chocolate at all lol. Crunchy - have you tried the malteser bunnies - they are only little but really yummy.

TPBM feels like eating something sweet now that chocolate has been mentioned

I probably won't get much chocolate at all lol. Crunchy - have you tried the malteser bunnies - they are only little but really yummy.

TPBM feels like eating something sweet now that chocolate has been mentioned

Yep, thinking of sweet things :) haven't tried those bunnies yet though ... Might have to now they've been mentioned

Tpbm
Thinks thunder and lightening is very very frightening :)

Tpbm
Thinks thunder and lightening is very very frightening :)
I don't get frightened by thunder & lightening but definitely rather be inside when we do have thunder then out walking.

TPBM is afraid of heights

Depends on how high, I'm definitely afraid of falling out an open aircraft door mid flight.

Tpbm
Ate themselves sick on chocolates this Easter :)

No,didn't get to many easter eggs this year.

TPBM believes that if break your Easter eggs before you eat them any extra calories will fall out!

Not really, I don't celebrate Easter anyway. I do like eating hot cross buns though.

TPBM is not well (headache/cough and blocked nose/etc)

Not really, I don't celebrate Easter anyway. I do like eating hot cross buns though.
I don't usually eat to many easter eggs but it's always fun to tell people that there are less caleries in chocolate if your break it up lol.
The other day I told a girl I volunteer with (she's 18) that if you break an easter egg in pieces it will get rid of the caleries. She thought I was serious so had to tell her no it doesn't really :roflmao: but I'm sure there are less caleries in a hollow easter egg then a solid one (eg more chocolate, more sugar in solid eggs).

Wow, now that you've talked about Easter eggs a little more, I feel like having one!

TPBM is sick (headache/cough and blocked nose/fever, etc)

I do have a sore throat which I've had since Saturday & been starting to cough Today which means I'm probably getting a cold.

TPBM is happy with the change in weather

I am because winter if finally ending

TPBM doesn't trust people who wear socks and sandles together

Not true, but I do think that they don't care about their appearance.

TPBM likes sleeping a lot.

not when I need to go to bed, but when I need to wake up :)

TPBM liked a movie's sequel better than the original, or liked an updated version better than the original film version

Yes. The updated version of Ocean's Twelve with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Bernie Mac and Don Cheadle is more awesome than the original Rat Pack movie with Ol' Blue Eyes (Frank Sinatra) and Dean Martin. I have nothing against Frank Sinatra, by the way.

TPBM suffers from freezing cold feet...even when wearing two pairs of socks. :(

Nope I dont have problems with freezing cold feet.

TPBM is no good at sudoku puzzles

Back
Top Bottom