the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Does children's music count? Old macdonald, music man, wheels on the bus..... They're all stuck in my head after teaching singing at work.

Tpbm
Has tried timtams before :) non Aussie people you have no idea what you are missing...

Tpbm
Has tried timtams before :) non Aussie people you have no idea what you are missing...
I'm not answering this on because I'll leave it for a non aussie lol.
But have to agree Timtams are the best, I don't buy them often but when I do I could eat the pack in no time lmao.

Nope, don't play many card games.

TPBM has a hidden talent

I'm not answering this on because I'll leave it for a non aussie lol.
But have to agree Timtams are the best, I don't buy them often but when I do I could eat the pack in no time lmao.

Have you tried biting off the ends and then sucking hot chocolate up through it, using it as a straw? :) It's a TimTam slammer!

Have you tried biting off the ends and then sucking hot chocolate up through it, using it as a straw? :) It's a TimTam slammer!
Nope, haven't tried that yet but have heard it's good lol.
Must try that next time I buy some tim tams

Tpbm
Likes to jump in puddles
Yes, jumping puddles can be fun especially if you splash someone :pfft:

TPBM likes camping (I mean real camping with no electricity & using a tent not a caravan lol)

use to love it but night in tent with veggie son on beans,i had choise bitten death from mosquito or died gas poisen sons farting

tpbm is feeling upbeat and happy going on holiday

Nope. I can't go on holiday because I feel that the government here (UK) are restricting students. Especially us GCSE students. No holidays for me :(.

TPBM knows who David McCallum is.

Absolutely not as a teacher I've never peed while standing on a school boy :)

Tpbm
Is a secret nerd (in which case we'd share something in common) :)

Well, I guess it won't be "not so secret nerd" from now, eh? I don't mind to professing to my nerdishness, anyhow, haha, well, earlier today I was reading a science fiction/dystopian book where one of the main characters is this kid called Computer Jack, my favourite character lol And lately I've been addicted to Japanese drama series, especially this one where a bookstore worker runs away to Tokyo in order to escape from her mundane humdrum existance.

I just checked the wikipedia description of 'nerd' to ensure that I ticked enough boxes. lol

tpbm is a fan of Shaun Micallef [noticing the Australian posters in this thread] [for the non-Aussie posters, Micallef is an Aussie comedian whose brand of humour was actually inspired by the British comedy series "KY TV"]

Last edited:
nope not clue who he is not seen ky tv...only one type of ky i know and defo not tv program..crunchy try standing on school boy it cathartic so i found

tpbm having swim in sea at weekend

Nope. Spending weekend in congested London instead.

TPBM knows who Lucille Ball is.

Yep, I know who Lucille Ball is, I used to like watching the old reruns of I love Lucy when they were on TV years ago. I'm sure Lucille Ball is one of those comedians everyone will always remember :pfft:

TPBM is running out of things to post in this thread lol

Last edited:
tpbm is a fan of Shaun Micallef [noticing the Australian posters in this thread] [for the non-Aussie posters, Micallef is an Aussie comedian whose brand of humour was actually inspired by the British comedy series "KY TV"]
I'm not a huge fan of Shaun Micallef but I liked some of his skits in Full Frontal (I miss the comedy skit shows like Fast Forward & Full Frontal) & I loved watching Talking bout your generation. I haven't seen the new show he is in Mr & Mrs Murder so don't know what that is like.

Back
Top Bottom