the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No, but I do like eating with spoons

TPBM
Likes to eat ice cream in the winter

(Oh and CrunchyFrog, any large object caught by the corner of my eye is cause for flinching. It’s because of my propensity to walk into every fixed object in a room. Maybe i was a wrecking ball in a past life.)

I don't mind, as long as I have the maximum two iced products (ice cream, milkshakes, sorbets, etc) per month.

EDIT: I don't mean that I always have iced products twice a month, I mean that I could have no iced products in four months, then have two in the fifth month.

TPBM is going to have a BBQ sometime soon.

Last edited:
Yes, but I guess on average...two times a month.

TPBM is craving for some fruit right now. (Mango...YUM!! :))

You mean alcohol? Well, I hardly ever drink it, and when I have tried it, it made me gag. My balance is pretty steady.

TPBM enjoys watching movies that are so bad - they're funny.

Yep, it's fun pointing out enormous plot holes and stupid story lines.

Tpbm
Has nights where they want to sleep but, their brain says "Screw you, I'm going to sing I am the music man and think about random things all night"

Yep, well my brain doesn't want to sing but I often have trouble getting to sleep because I'm too busy thinking about things that I will be doing the next day. It's worse when I have been stressed.

TPBM has often wondered why the chicken really did cross the road.

Last edited:
Definitely. Where the heck did that joke come from?! *ponders*

TPBM has more than 10 pairs of shoes.

I'm to lazy to count how may pairs of shoes I have but I think I do own over 10 pairs of shoes. But there only 2 or 3 pairs of shoes I wear the most & the rest sit in the wardrobe.

TPBM is able to write with both their left hand & right hand

Nope I'm not that gifted, I do some things left handed and somethings right handed though. But only write with my right.

TPBM

Often get distracted by shiny objects.

Not really. I think it depends. If I'm at school studying, then no. Everything else: maybe. Although my family does think that I procrastinate a lot.

TPBM is on a diet programme.

Last edited:
It is only Atkins and has educated me on carb intake. So far over 50 lbs lost.

TPBM does not like being sick but secretly enjoys the inability to think clearly side effect.

No, I already had problems thinking before the meds :banana:

TPBM
Talks to their dog/cat way more than they should. (I often get caught having full conversations with the dog. He’s got a lot to say)

Yes, when I visit my parents place I often chat away to their dogs. I think sometimes you can have much more better conversations with dogs then some humans because the dogs will usually just sit there & listen even though they probably have no idea what you are saying & best thing is they don't answer back :roflmao:

TPBM doesn't like heights.

Yes I don't like heights! I will talk to your dogs instead :)
tpbm
Prefers milk chocolate to dark
:)

Absolutely right! Dark chocolate is too bitter for me. I don't mind 50% cocoa dark chocolate 25% of the time. White chocolate is delicious as well. In fact, I just made chocolate brownies with brazil nuts inside and they're yummy! YUM! :D

TPBM likes eating Indian food. (I'm from Pakistan, so I get it almost everyday.)

I've enjoyed it when I tried it, but I haven't tried a lot of it. It is extremely popular here in Australia, one of the most popular options along with Chinese food, which I also like, as well as Japanese cuisine and Italian cuisine, etc.

TPBM doesn't view this thread so much as a 'brain game' as such but rather more a way to learn more things about the other members.

Quite right. I like CWE, so thank you to Bernard for creating this wonderful website.

TPBM listens to Frank Sinatra regularly. (Listening to "Fly Me To The Moon" right now.)

Well I do like Fly Me To The Moon, actually, but I wouldn't consider myself a true Frank Sinatra fan.

TPBM has very specific OCD tendencies

Back
Top Bottom