the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm trying to be less of a perfectionist.

TPBM feeds stray cats. Not a bad thing, in my opinion.

Not that I can recall but - and this isn't a good thing and we really shouldn't be doing it - but on a few occasions cats belonging to our neighbors have paid us a visit and upon their arrival we decided to give them a feed. From that point on they developed something of an attachment to us. Oh dear...

TPBM is a glass half full kind of thinker rather than glass half empty.

Yes, doesn't everyone? I don't like when things aren't symmetrical.

TPBM
Has teenage mutant ninja turtle underwear :)

Er...no. I'm female, so I think that only boys would have that underwear. Plus, I didn't watch that show when I was younger. I like Phineas & Ferb, though. They're very creative and imaginative. :D

TPBM would like to learn how to tap dance. (I know I'd like to when listening to some Frank Sinatra or Singin' In The Rain.)

No never have liked any kind of dancing.

TPBM has been on TV.

True. The Phil Donahue show in 1994.

Tpbm enjoys a nice beer on occassion.

Nope, I'm a wine girl :)

Tpbm
Likes piña coladas and getting caught in the rain, and making love at midnight.

Nope (I refuse to drink alcohol), not really, WOAH! Too young for the last one!

TPBM loves Frank Sinatra's singing voice. (I know I do! :D)

To drone out The neighbours attempts at DIY

TPBM : does weird things with toothpaste

Last edited:
Yeah I do. Is that sad? :D I do it a lot, frankly. Sometimes I feel lethargic and so weary, it just feels good to slump down into bed with a snack and afterwards read a book.

tpbm finds it difficult to tell if a person is being serious or not

Sometimes, we got a chaplain at work who cracks jokes all the time, he cracks jokes I don't get and sometimes I don't know whether he is joking or not.

Tpbm
Likes the idea for deep fried mars bars

Nope not really lol. I had deep fried mars bar a few years ago, it was ok but I probably wouldn't eat it again. I don't eat much fried food any more & try to cut back on the sweet stuff but it doesn't always work lol.

TPBM is from a large family.

You got that right! I have poor posture as well, so I might look like a hunchback on a "bad back day". I have to carry a very heavy bag all week, so it wouldn't hurt to build lockers in all secondary schools!

TPBM suffers from cold feet at night.

Nope. Although, now that you've mentioned "socks", I would like to get a white t-shirt with purple socks. The t-shirt would say "YOU JUST ROCKED (move to line underneath socks) MY PURPLE SOCKS" and I guess that would mean that someone is so excellent that they just made your day. Purple...because it's my favourite colour as you can see by my username :).

TPBM has never had a ride on a donkey at the beach.

i live by the beach,had done as child,but i believe most donkeys are in in our junk food now uk
tpbm reading shades of grey

No, I'm not reading 50 Shades of Grey. I found out some time after I heard that it's popular that it is part of the erotic genre. I find it weird that they are letting teenagers read it. I prefer to read adventure stories or short stories by certain authors.

TPBM enjoys and loves drinking orange juice.

it poor writing,i could only do half book gave up
no i drinking lucozade
tpbm is listening to nostalgic music

Back
Top Bottom