the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well I'm going to bed shortly, been doing more packing and I'm buggered (exhausted). Not much more to do now.

Tpbm has no plans for the rest of the weekend

Nope, mouthwash & toothpaste mint. lol

TPBM - eats snacks (cookies, chips, etc) for breakfast.

I used to but don't really eat Vegemite anymore

TPBM gets hayfever

Oh definitely! And good to see you CF, it's been awhile.

Tpbm prefers their soda in a cup with ice than in a can.

Nahhh, I've eaten too much today for cookies.
Thanks CathyAnn ��
TPBM thinks there is always room for cookies.

Wrong answer, had some ice cream earlier tonight. Blue Bunny, yum. :)

TPBM - needs their ice cream fix now.

Yep, have to go back to the Gp on Saturday to get some scripts. Went last week to get a referral for epilepsy clinic bit forgot about scripts lol

Tpbm had a crazy sleep and has been tired all day

Yep, my whole sleep pattern is out of whack. Too much going on, leaving me tired during the day. That leaves me up all night. lol

TPBM - has fallen asleep standing up before.

Haha! No lol

TPBM sometimes gets cranky with their brain, for not shutting up when they're trying to sleep.

Sometimes I try to sleep and my brain goes "you know what would be fun? Singing the chorus of Umbrella again and again and again"

Yes, especially when I've been tired all day lol
Although last couple of nights I've not felt well so slept better at night.

Tpbm needs a new pillow or new bed

Nope just got some!

TPBM
Is with someone who won't shut up!

Yep, bossy toddler ��

TPBM Enjoys alone time, cuddled up with a good book and a cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom