Anyone ever try "CBD" oil?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Lauren (LB) and I am a newbie. I am on a mission to gather information for my sister and my nephew, who suffers from epilepsy. His seizures have been getting worse and the medication seems to be becoming less effective. We are looking to potential alternative medicine. A co worker of mine suggested "CBD" oil. Have you or any of your loved ones ever use this for treatment? I watched a few videos on here -- cbdoilexpert.com/videos/
But, it seems too good to be true. Anyone mind sharing their experience or knowledge?

Thanks!
LB

Hi LB,

Welcome to CWE! I've had epilepsy for 45 yrs. and had two surgeries to help reduce my seizures but I still continued to have them until I started using CBD oil and then the seizures decreased to the lowest amount I've ever had in my life. I have absence, complex partial and simple partial seizures and this past yr. I only had 68 seizures and that's the least amount I've ever had in my life. You may want to check out healthy hemp oil.com they have all different forms of it and if it doesn't work you get your money back within 90 days. I buy the mouth spray in the peppermint flavor and squirt it in my mouth twice a day. It will make you a little sleepy and it can cause dry eye syndrome but all you need to do for that is put some eye drops in your eyes. I still take seizure meds also. Before you try the CBD oil check with your pharmacist to make sure it won't interact with any meds your may be taking. Wishing you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Thanks for the insight, Sue! Have you heard of any of the companies on this blog cbdoilexpert.com/where-to-buy/ ? There seems to be so many companies out there. Not sure which ones are reliable and which are not :/

How old is your nephew? Has your sister tried keto? Do you have an epileptologist? I think the epileptologists at our pediatric hospital see a variety of patients' families try cbd (extreme situations to be sure) and they are in a position to steer one away from problems (many are not against mmj but they are pretty mindful about it so they would push to try conventional approaches first).

Good day to y'll. I am new to this website. I do have a question. Which is the best CBD oil/tincture with the lowest amount of THC on the market?

I read about noopagenic the smart pill.things like kava aydeic stuff all natural stuff and suppose have high rate of help.So I tried get some what did I get phone calls from customs UK and customs India 69quid fine.not fair this oil comes under this.This is UK with Redules unthought out laws.use get it on Amazon

Back
Top Bottom