Aura's without seizures, more frequent or less on meds?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Don't feel bad hun it happens all the time!! It's funny how conversation can change multiple times just in one thread, nothing to worry about. I just didn't want to post anything specifically for you, better that it's on its own and then we can talk about it in there! :)

The best way I can describe aura's I've had in the past would be like how you feel when you get morphine for pain in the IV & I've had it and if anyone's ever had that, you know what I mean.

First time in hospital, after waking from surgery, I didn't ask for pain killers for the first 12 hours after waking, I just wanted to be awake, knowing I was alive and made it through surgery but when I did ask for pain killers, they gave me morphine for pain and good thing I couldn't walk cause it made my vision "literally" bounce. Felt like someone had taken my eyeballs out and shook them up and put them back in. lol

I felt no pain but the instant reaction was intense and very weird

Back
Top Bottom