Do Any Of You Act Like This?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JLogefeil

New
Reaction score
I went to the hospital yesterday and my hubby took a video of me and how I was acting. Do any of you act like this?
I was just really irritated becuase the hospital wasn't doing anything for me and I was still having seizures. So I was just wanting to go home. I also have more videos of my trip to the hospital yesterday, feel free to check thoes out to.
(did you notice my susction thing was on the bio-haizord trash can?) they have better not put that back in my mouth.

Are on my channel,my channel name is jujub428

What Happened:
[ame]http://youtu.be/jubLPtmhN2A[/ame]

Part 2:
[ame]http://youtu.be/raeDmczW6YI[/ame]

Last edited:
Yes I knw the feeling. Thy have 2 give me ativan 2 get me under control. Kinda sucks whn thy sit back and do nothing. My hubby has gotten pissed more than once about that.

They usually strap me down, apparently I try to escape and struggle alot. :angel:

My husband stopped calling for an ambulance years ago, I'd rather die then be in the hospital again.

At the moment me and my hubby kinda think its funny that every cop and emt knows us by names now. I say i bet they r taking bets on when they will be called out again. lol

Now I don't feel soo bad, I m emberessed by the way I m acting but I feel like I can't control myself.

Now I don't feel soo bad, I m emberessed by the way I m acting but I feel like I can't control myself.

Definitely don't feel bad, be glad you have a patient understanding husband!

After a seizure I'm using freezing and am begging for blankets galore. Between that flimsy dress they make you wear, the ultra thin hospital blankets and my complaining I'm surprised they didn't pay me to leave. :taz:

Between that flimsy dress they make you wear, the ultra thin hospital blankets:

Amen! Its like being covered with napkins. How are they suppose to keep anyone warm.... It's rumored that once you pile on the 15th blanket, you start to retain heat.

Back
Top Bottom