Doing strange stuff in night

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

monjanse

New
Reaction score
I have seen a clip on youtube of a boy having seizure activity during sleep. He sat up in the bed, and layed down again to sleep. Thats exactly what happening to me. I recording my sleep. And sometimes i screaming and this night i tryed to catch something. My eyes are open. Can this be epileptic activity? A eeg test showed epileptogenic activity in my brain in 2008.

It could be seizure activity, or it could be night terrors. Did you start recording your sleep because you've noticed other unusual symptoms? Are you experiencing excessive fatigue because of quality of sleep issues? If so then, it may be time to stop self-diagnosing, and to get in touch with a neurologist who can schedule a sleep study.

It could be seizure activity, or it could be night terrors. Did you start recording your sleep because you've noticed other unusual symptoms? Are you experiencing excessive fatigue because of quality of sleep issues? If so then, it may be time to stop self-diagnosing, and to get in touch with a neurologist who can schedule a sleep study.

I sleep well. I was interested in my sleeping, thats why i started recording. I sometimes sitting up in bed, and waking up sitting there. One time, i had given my Aquarium fish to mutch food, and i only had a little weak memory of doing it, in my sleep.

Back
Top Bottom