Dont know what it is...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hand of Blood

Stalwart
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Its been a while since i posted
But im wondering if anyone gets what I get, its hard to explain but i will try

Anyway ive had tonic clonic sezures since i wss 17 been seizure free now for 6 years ( i think )
But always had another feeling but lately its been bad

There is 2 types of the feeling i get

1- I would have the feeling I get right before i have the tonic clonic sezure
altho it would last all day, it feels like a wave in the brain where it would be there small all day but every now and then i get these few seconds when it literely feels like the wave has got huge and feels like im about to have the tonic clonic but i dont. I cant even descirbe it really the brain feels like the lines on a heart monitor lol

2- all would be fine then bang out of nowhere i get this feeling washing over me it would be the same as the feeling before tonic clonic sezure mixed with feelings of ... flash back from other times, then a feeling of omg does that really happen to me ( i get sezures) then my heart near explodes it beats so fast for a few secs the whole thing only lasts few secs.... they when all this calms down i left feeling shaky.

just wondering if anyone ever has these feelings? Ive been to my nerologist lots of time about it but he just ignores it, i stopped going.

sorry bout the spelling :roflmao:

yes. Auras might happen to others, but they don't happen to us.

1. i have an 'uneasiness' all day, and am willing to ignore it because it's undefined. later, it turns out that i'll having a huge seizure. Whatever. how much do you pay attention to these undefines feelings question mark

2. i don't have this feeling, except when the seizure hits, i know what is happening. After this knowledge, i don't know anything at all. Whwat hits us at the time is so minute that we cannot tell another person...

i feel your pain.

Back
Top Bottom