Epilepsy and PMS

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Stacy was off drugs completely (and seizure free) for four years prior to child #1. She had to start taking AEDs again after seizures returned post delivery. She was on Depakote/Epilim/sodium valproate (and uncontrolled with TC seizures every week or two) for child #2.

ive had two or more sps today because of my ms....... head is pounding sick to stomah
blah i hate my cycle..... not enough sleep last night and stress of this court fighting over house deposet so we can move not helping at all..... im need to call my neuro and ask how many days i should go up on keppra i forgot what he said.... one or two days up my dose i guess....

Back
Top Bottom