factitius seizures ( epilepsy) and neuro

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
6 mo plus since I've seen neuro same dr , can you believe this shit they think it's a factitus disorder.
Because of previous medical history , observations of kin and people who have called 911.
previous test was inconclusive with pro.dia. PNES
(Rant)
Then after that this shit piss me off so bad.I am very up set at present moment even with the possibly of second veeg Can not wait to go and be treated like crap , scoffed at or something of the negative sorts

This is why I do not believe or like to identify with having epilepsy , I mean who the f@@k what's seizures for money , sympthy
please drowned in your shower
If this falls through I will be screwed up infinitley and can not be seen for it again
As the medical care system here - equates PNES with malingering and factitius
So the I can just have a psych problem. Yea !free cracker farm antipsychotics

Any way feed back would be great when I'm preordained for a normal veeg , facitius disorder and more medical, Judical system abuse because "mentally ill"
People like having illness , attention and drugs along with self hugs , bright lights recycled air and shots in the ass .
This is what happens when you seek legitimate help for real problems, crapcrapcrap

Adjunct
Neuro states my medication should be discontinued for pro dia. Factitius disorder after veeg
As it will be normal
ems and er staff and family driving me up the wall
With PNES , factitius and drug & attn seeking
Yuck

Illuminated Squid: Pay close attention to Bernard's post and think it out. You can still be plenty irate at the physicians who did not explain non-epileptic seizures that are labelled in this misleading and provocative way. The important thing is your health and what now? In other words, take good care of yourself. That is the most important part.

I know this isn't epilepsy related but I can understand what you are going through with drs. I had very bad back pain for years. I'd gone to several different drs and had as many different tests done that you can name but all the drs told me that "There was nothing wrong". One dr even thought I just wanted pain pills! I finally found a dr who did tell me that I actually did have a problem. I'd suggest that you go to another dr, or more if need be, to find one that is able to give you help.

This is why I do not believe or like to identify with having epilepsy , I mean who the f@@k what's seizures for money , sympthy
please drowned in your shower

I have a new family member who has epilepsy too. I'm not exactly sure what all types of seizures they have but it seems like they are always having them. All they do is walk around telling us that they don't feel good and they'd just had a seizure the day before. They never want to do anything except stay in the house. I do believe that they've had seizures but it seems like they want us to say "Oh honey, I'm so sorry, come let me give you a hug and we'll cry together about it...." Well they aren't going to get it.

I'm not saying my family is rude but they know how I am after a seizure, which is nothing at all like that. I don't wine and cry that I've had one. When I tell my family I've had one it's usually just a short conversation about it. Something like "What type of seizure was it? How bad was it and how long did it last? How did you feel after it? How do you feel today?"

I'll give them all the answers and that's basically the end of the conversation. If I don't feel good they do believe me. They know I'm not looking for sympathy because I've had a seizure.

No it's true it's like they expected me to scream ,cry ,whine , what ever after I was released from hospital this weekend after drinking again and I went skateboarding and drank again. Since its factious same night . Hahahha right
I just let that shit ride and keep it moving

That's terrible about the back pain trouble you had ,but it illistrates important problems / issues with medical frankly it discusses me , that they assume drugs and other harsh related things they assume people want , when you really just want good care so you don't have bring your ass back.hahaha

Please don't think I was referring to you illuminatedsquid about asking for sympathy for your seizures. I do believe everything you said. I was referring to my family member.

They are one of those people who's cell phone never leaves their hand. When you try to hold a conversation with them they have to check their cell every few minutes to see if they'd gotten some sort of message and reply to it. We even went to a very fancy dinner this weekend and they wouldn't move their cell phone off the table so the waitress could put their plate on the table.

But when you start talking about seizures they've had that cell is no where to be seen and they want to tell you everything about the seizure. They want to tell you every detail about the seizure and how they felt so bad after it, even days after it. I know it may take a day or two to feel better after a seizure but they go into so much detail I know they want to have sympathy for them.

Back
Top Bottom