Geography A-Z

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Idaho Springs, CO-small mountain west of Denver

Jakarta (capital of Indonesia), biggest metropole in South East Asia, 17 million inhabitants, famous for it's traffic jams, long rows for public transport and air pollution.

Kauai. The north westernmost of the Hawaiian islands. It is, geologically speaking, the oldest of the island chain. Known for Wimea Canyon and some spectacular snorkeling spots.

Las Vegas, Nevada

You can stand anywhere and throw a stone and hit a Elvis, Marilyn, Cher or some famous impersonator.

Melbourne Australia

Melbourne is the capital of Victoria (a state in Australia), it was also the host of the 1956 Summer Olympics.

Pennsylvania, famous for the history of being a Quaker colony and for the Battle of Gettysburg in the Civil War.

Queens, NY

A New York City borough on Long Island across the East River from Manhattan.

Rotterdam, second big city of The Netherlands after Amsterdam, old center severely damaged after being bombed by the Nazi's in World War II, now famous for it's Sky Line & modern architecture.

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Last edited:
Southwold Suffolk England still officially at war with Holland the cannon on the beach line are turned to face Holland and in my town we comenerate the battle of Lowerstoft with Holland once a year it 400years ago

Wow Seagull, you wrote that before I remember (sorry I didn't respond on it, I was busy with other things I guess), how amazing. I didn't know that we Dutch were at war with Southwold Suffolk England 400 years ago and certainly not that we still are. I guess no one here knows...

T, Tirana (Albany), known for the big Skanderbeg Square and the Skanderbeg monument.

6cannon face directly to Holland about time signed the peace treaty I don't even know what war was about apart from William of orange fits in somewhere

After our royal dynasty started with Prince Willem of Orange in the 16th century we've had king Willem I, II and III, Queen Wilhelmina, Juliana an Beatrix and now we do have Willem Alexander IV as our king, perhaps it is about time he signs a peace treaty to get those canons out off our necks?

Utrecht (The Netherlands) famous for the Dom cathedral.

I think you lost the war but we ended up with William ,I not sure how that happened I must read it up sometime.I met Beatrix lovely lady

Yellowstone National Park:

is a nearly 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness recreation area atop a volcanic hot spot. Mostly in Wyoming, the park spreads into parts of Montana and Idaho too. Yellowstone features dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs and gushing geysers, including its most famous, Old Faithful. It's also home to hundreds of animal species, including bears, wolves, bison, elk and antelope.

Back
Top Bottom