Has anyone else heard....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I got an email from a friend today which didn't go into detail. And when I asked him what about, he said it was about a lady who suffered from seizures and it took the doctors 4 years to properly diagnosis. They found out the she had Lumieres. My friend said that the lady went in for a sore throat and was sent home with some anti-biotics and a week later was having seizures. Lumieres is cause by the infection in here throat and traveld to her brain. Has anyone heard of this?? I have tried googling it and I found nothing.

It is my understanding that there are many infections that can cause seizures.
We do not always know what is going on internally.

Back
Top Bottom