Heart Disorder can be Misdiagnosed as Epi.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hmm..Ive never heard of that..but thats really interesting. Maybe I should try that!!

wow...the brain is one crazy organ...I can barely understand all of that medical jargon...but I did understand the part about a link between ADD/ADHD and Epilepsy and Autism and Epilepsy and I 100% agree.. And wow...I think we are off topic hehe..:pfft:

hampster dance

Did you have a EKG Ultrasound?

No, I don't think so. just the hampster wheel, and some sort of camera that takes '3-D' images of your heart.

Last edited:
rash

Hey, does anybody know what to do for a rash that was left after they remove the adhesives for the leads used in the test? I'm going nuts here!!!

suggestions that wouldn't hurt:
Vitamin E oil
Nivea cream
sorry I am really tired right now but I might think of something tomorrow

Hey, does anybody know what to do for a rash that was left after they remove the adhesives for the leads used in the test? I'm going nuts here!!!

Did you have an Echo? or was holter or something? I dont know..?

oh yeah...that drives me crazy..hmm..I dont have any good ideas how do get them off sorry...but i hate it...your chest sticks together...ugh..I usually just scratch it off but that kinda hurts

I have been using aloe vera. Also been popping benadryl. But it looks like I was attacked by the salt creature from Star Trek: original.

Last edited:
Echocardiogram? TEE? - both will give a 3-D,
but the Echocardiogram is a lot like the Wada,
except you're put to sleep. And the TEE is put
through your throat and you're also put to sleep.
I've had a lot of 3-D's of my heart, in fact I see
my Cardiologist in a little bit so will be having to
log off to ride over there to see him.

But of course there's a lot of other tests besides
Holter Monitor, HR/BP Monitors, Stress Test, etc.

yippee?

Got my results, and my heart is ok. No abnormalities. Thanks for letting me express my fear, and thanks for helping me trough it all. You guys are the greatest.

That's great news Shelley! :mrt:

:woot:

That's awesome to hear Shelley!

:) :clap:

santa_waving_cool.gif

:woot::clap::banana:

Great news Shelley. Glad we could help you get over that hurdle. Just want you to listen to your body. If it still feels like something is wrong, make them listen. My husband was told that there was nothing wrong when he was 85% blocked in one artery. This is not meant to scare you or anyone else, just really listen.

Back
Top Bottom