Hello, I'm new here

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

phoenix15

New
Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this forum. I was diagnosed with epilepsy at 15. I just wanted to talk with someone like me-someone who understands what it's like to live with epilepsy. How do others cope with this? I'd like some support. Thanks

Hi phoenix15, welcome to CWE!

One of the best ways to cope is to... join a place like CWE. Everyone here has a good sense of what the trials and tribulations of epilepsy are. We have a number of teen members, so you're in good company here. I hope you feel free to explore the different forums, and post, chat, or vent as the mood strikes.

Best,
Nakamova

hey phoenix ! welcome to CWE ! im 25 now but i was diagnosed with E when i was 15 too , im sure you'll find tons of useful info here & theres never a shortage of support from people who've been there / done that ! this is such a great place , i only found it a few months ago & im hooked , good luck with it all , and keep on posting

Back
Top Bottom