masturbation induced seizures?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

okay so this has never happened to me haha but if I were you I would ask for a take home EEG and masturbate , when the seizure occurs.. the results will show and I no when u get an orgasm something happens in ur brain , it will def show. so u don't have to tell him but if u do I'm sure he jerks it also so don't worry about it.

I actually can have a seizure if i get too happy,
so i really dont see why this is too odd.

Getting too happy can make me have a seizure too also C0urt!!!

So it is not odd, we are not different or strange because we feel good on our own or without someone else......

try 50 shades of grey..i the most open mined person like think got no hung up..but having a wank as you have an eeg or brain scan is somewhere i have diffculty.conceving it would be a vision i would take though life and wish i did;t \....i can't refer to 'm.

I take a few days off from checking the forum and these topics "pop" up! :ponder:

thoroughly entertaining tho!

:noevil:

okay so this has never happened to me haha but if I were you I would ask for a take home EEG and masturbate , when the seizure occurs.. the results will show and I no when u get an orgasm something happens in ur brain , it will def show. so u don't have to tell him but if u do I'm sure he jerks it also so don't worry about it.

So your saying someone should take home a EEG, then masterbate and see if sonething shows up?

this is happening to me...........i have been under neorologist for narly 2yrs...they dont know what it is,,,im on clonazapan and now just yesterday some other anti epileptic medication.........

jude -- does the medication help?

too early to say.............i am still having small episodes in my hand,,,this is waking me up at night now........i dont have to be doing anything at al now.....i wake up and just know its going to happen..my hand goes cold,my heart races. then thats it my thumb and forefinger start to spasm..(It doest look like its doing anything ) but i feel like my fingers are being ripped off and twisted then my hand starts to jerk backwards n forwards,,,then it stops and my thumb pulsates really badly.........anyone els had this...i have fell unconcios 3 times wholst having these strange episodes.......scary.

Have you been tested for nerve damage in your shoulder or neck?

Hello. yes they did a scan on my neck and found i had some mild ?? c7. ,but they said it wasnt that !! thankyou for trying to understand this

well, we want you to get better, this is sort of an important issue,

Hmm -- I think the C7 damage is relevant since it can cause tingling, numbness, and muscle spasticity. You might ask for another evaluation.

In the meantime, try taking a magnesium supplement with dinner or before bed -- magnesium can often help with muscle spasm issues. Make sure you're getting enough vitamin D too.

:agree:

Don't be embarrassed to tell your doctor. Believe me, nothing fazes them. You might ask about getting a cardiac work-up, since circulation issues can also cause black-outs and cramping. It could also be related to a damaged nerve in the neck area.

This exactly. Please tell your doctor. Good luck ;)

I have had the exact same experiance twice.

Hi There,

I am so happy that I found your post and I thank you for that. The EXACT same experience has happened to me on two occasions. You post was all I could find on the issue. I have talked to my doctor about it and he said it could have to do with dehydration or high stress levels. I was both of those things the first time that it happened, but not so much the second.

Have you been diagnosed with epilepsy or have you found any more insight into these episodes?

Any insight would help.

Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom