Music: It's getting worse.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I did not know that they have a Ukeleue (ms?) orchestra in Great Britain. But then there is a lot I do not know about music. The Good, Bad and the Ugly from the Clint Eastwood movie.

They also have some classical music.

I have been listening to lots of older music lately. and not 'old'. i mean stuff from the 1980's example the Posies.

I too love all those old classics and am a musician myself a classicly trained vocalist. I am singing right now with my church choir weekly which has about 85 voices and we sing with a full orchestra and band as well as a worship team weekly. You can check us out as we webcast live at 11am EST on Sundays live at FBCWindermere.com I beleive you can watch that the rest of the week as well if you cannot watch that broadcast live but I am not sure. We perform a good mix of music Gospel, contemporary, classical, & traditional sacred music for the church, its never boring thats for sure a lot of our band and orchestra members are pros since living in Orlando they either play at Disney World or at Universal for a living.

Tina

let's sum it up:
[ame]http://youtu.be/zqfFrCUrEbY[/ame]

Thank you Shelley, that summed up my generation excellently. Are you of the 'baby boomer generation, too?

Everyone that is will love that song.

'43

I watched Simon and Garfunkel when they played in New York Central Park.
Simon was shot at, I think that was the last time that they played in public. Am I right, or wrong?

They wrote "Bridge Over Troubled Waters," and other favorites of mine.

Somebody shot at Paul?
[ame]http://youtu.be/WtY1b3c8u2I[/ame]
Bet I digress

I tried to find it. You are probably right. I know John Lennon was assainated when he walked out of his apartment. It was horrible.

Hubby doesn't remember it. Simon and Garfunkel played twice in New York Central Park. The last one in 1981, would not play for me. I was listening to the one in 1980. They were great.

You see, Shelley, I have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's depending on which doctor of mine you listen too. My hubby says that I am in a World of Mine Own. He talks to me and I do not know that he has talked to me.

I will listen later to both concerts and get back to you.

The only thing about anyone getting shot is a slang term for being videotaped at the concert. I can find no evidence of foul play.
[ame]http://youtu.be/W773ZPJhcVw[/ame]

Thank you Shelley, I have always been a positive thinker.

I fight my disease, too. We all have something to fight against.

Thank you very much Shelley. I listened and enjoyed. The Glenn Miller Band came after the Lennon Sisters and before Elvis. The Beatles were next. John Lennon was one of the Beatles.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom