Music: It's getting worse.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Oh i can't see to get the link to load right. It's Robert Johnson!

Robert Johnson at the Crossroads represents Delta blues the best

I thoroughly enjoy the Big Band music.

I like the Blues music to Janus.

Thank you Shelley! that is so cool. I love that stuff and you were able to post the videos.

Thank you Shelley for both of them. I love Duke Ellington. They were great.

In light letters an ad appeared in one of them: Parkinson's Bike Therapy. I had to laugh at that.

Why don't you put in one that you like? You select the next one.

A perfect song for a perfect start. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Speber always told me that he trusted you as his friend. He would want it this way. He also told me onetime that you kept him going.

It will work.

[ame]http://youtu.be/JcuXYlzxmF4[/ame]

history

more kc
[ame]http://youtu.be/1IOYD9AkqHE[/ame]

Shelley, the history of King Crimson. I have not heard of him before. He is good.

It is very calming music, for so scary a picture. :ponder:

Last edited:
I love the mountains and the eagles soaring high to make their nests. The beauty of the change of seasons and the migration of birds.

It was soft singing, but why is he disallusioned, with all of that creation?

Overall music has gone to the crapper in recent years. :( There are a few groups and solo artists that are quite good. But in general the youth of today are bombarded with crap labeled as music. Even though I'm in my mid-thirties I appreciate "real music".
Classical, big band, swing, jazz, r&b, doo wop, rock, etc.

Some great examples are:

You gotta love those "Jersey Boys" !! :)

I listened to all of them. Thank you!! I have a son who is in his mid thirites too. He likes the same songs that you do.

They were not into the "loudness wars" they were into music!!

Your welcome, your son my enjoy next Friday 6/20. The Jersey Boys is opening in theaters!! :) Can't beat a movie about Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. Even better it's directed by Clint Eastwood! :)

Back
Top Bottom