need "UP" music

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

For ladies only

Aren't we the pretty women!

Last edited:
warning

No flashing lights, but the motion cinematography may cause problems.

I've seen Joni mitchell posted already so when I'm feeling a bit down, I throw on a record and most of the time its her. My favorite song is "Car on a hill" Just add /watch?v=tCM--DWLfRk to the end of youtube.

SAME... I could feel that behind my nose and it gave me some vertigo.

I love this song.... Fever

I was listening to the original version posted here while hanging out here at CWE. That afternoon while out & about I had the song going through my head except I realized for some reason I had the words as "you give me siezures".

I was listening to the original version posted here while hanging out here at CWE. That afternoon while out & about I had the song going through my head except I realized for some reason I had the words as "you give me siezures".

I couldn't stop giggling, my sides hurt :) , I will never be able to listen to that song again with out thinking of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting, I tend to really enjoy dark or down music I suppose. I really enjoy Elliott Smith. I played him at a bar and it almost cleared out!

Kinda hoping to find something new in here. Been trying to think of something to add but I'm not in the "right" place currently :dontknow:
Here's hoping you're all in better moods than I am!

thought I posted this before. There are no flashes, strobes or odd cinematography, but for those that like the song Fever, here you go. It's my favorite version.

S.B.

Lovn' Spoonful always did and does the trick for me. Enjoy! Laurie ;)

Last edited:
Nakamova, Thank You for reminding me of this thread. I had forgotten it. I hope we can bring it back to life! Anyone have any suggestions????

I have the CD soundtrack for "The Harder They Come". The very first song picks me up almost immediately (You Can Get it if You Really Want).

I like the happy upbeat sound of "Have a Nice Day" by stereophonics.
You know not to take a song too seriously when it starts with
ba, bu bah, ba ba bu ba bah.

Yea happy happy, I went on youtube and was smiling before the song loaded.Great to have this thread back!!!!

Back
Top Bottom