Neurofeedback - Rebecca's Story

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Took me a while, but I got through your thread. I just watched this video and cried my eyes out. I'm a bit speechless. You and Rebecca are powerhouses in my book. What a touching story Robin. Thank you for your diligence in completing well continuing this thread. It is so important for any parent to see what you have done. Please remember to take as good of care of yourself as you do your children. I feel priveledged to have been able to read these words. I also appreciate all the contributions of the other CWE members who helped keep this thread alive.

Thank you Robin.

Rebecca just skated in the USFSA National Showcase, this past weekend, and received 1st and 2nd place in her level.
She is now ranked among the top 8 in the nation for artistic ability at the Junior level.

That's so great Robin! Kudos to you and her.

Rebecca - 1st and 2nd place! Woo Hoo!!!

Gives me goose bumps!

Congratulations....heart felt truly...

That's absolutely wonderful Robin. Congratulations to you and Rebecca :woot:

diet and neurofeedback

Robin, can you provide some sources for a diet and the neurofeedback? my son (3 years old), has been diagnosed with complex partial seizures and heterotopia (grey matter), don't know all details yet as he just had the MRI which showed them.

Thanks,

I don't recommend a particular "diet". I suggest a wholesome nutritional plan. It eliminates white products, it begin with eliminating wheat, dairy, soy, and corn. All additives, and fake foods. Organic and as clean as you can afford.

www.eeginfo.com

Wednesday, Rebecca had a sleep deprived EEG
Her new neurologist said that if it comes back without any concerns, that she will sign off so that she can drive.
Please think good thoughts, prayers accepted as well.

Robin,

It will be full on prayers for Rebecca from my side out....

Today Rebecca was contacted by Disney Productions, to ask her to take part in their 100 Anniversary tour of Disney on Ice. She will need to be in Florida next week at this time.
This is a HUGE step in my girls life.
So proud of her.

WOW! WOO HOO!!

And SO well deserved for your mega talented little lady Rebecca.

You are both a true inspiration....to not only keep searching, researching and questioning E plus keeping up the positive spirit.

Wow! So much terrific stuff happening for you and your daughter Robin. I hope she gets good news from the EEG.

Robin,

Rebecca and you of course and in our thoughts and prayers today.

Chaz

Last edited:
EEG came back negative so she is free to drive.
She leaves on her journey tomorrow at noon. She is nervous, but extremely excited.
My baby is flying.

Back
Top Bottom