seizures during/after sex

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That's me too, but my husband defently doesn't know that - so no one tell.

I had a seizure once while doing the deed.

We were right at the end and my husband said I started going crazy, rubbing him all over and yelling. But then he realized what I was saying didn't make any sense and that's when he realized I was having a seizure.

He said he was too far into it that he couldn't stop, he knew I would laugh about it when he told me, and I did. We still joke about this :roflmao:

I, too, have always had to fake it. :-( I usually give the guy several weeks to make it happen before I start putting on a show, but sadly it has never happened.
I can't believe your hubby didn't stop though! crazy! It didn't make you mad?

I, too, have always had to fake it. :-( I usually give the guy several weeks to make it happen before I start putting on a show, but sadly it has never happened.
I can't believe your hubby didn't stop though! crazy! It didn't make you mad?

No, we both got a kick out of it and laughed like crazy when he told me what happened. He knew I wasn't going to get mad at him, and I didn't. To be honest I probably would have done the same thing if the situation was reversed.

I usually don't get upset about the things that I do during a seizure, most of the things I do are pretty funny. In my opinion it's it's better to laugh than cry, it makes your life better.

Maybe the two of us can talk about how to put on a good show for the guy and compare notes?

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Blushing lightly, sure it entertains me just a little bit. At my age I have most likely seen it all and heard it all. I met my late wife in 1982 and she had bad seizures usually at night and she never had a seizure during our adult events and that she passed in 1993 and I have not found anyone else quite like her. And my seizures started after she passed,

Now m starting to wonder of anyone has seizures while *ahem* taking care of themselves. I'm sure no one would admit it, wow my mind is in the gutter lately!

that can be taken so many ways,

it isnt your typing hand in the "gutter" so to speak to speak ?
if so i am almost primed to asked for pics :p

"just realized i mis-read that and say hand in the gutter"

whose mind in the gutter this morning.

Last edited:
wow girls ur funny see its not perverted were all adults!but guys it aint really like that at least not me got to concentrate so no early!

Back
Top Bottom