seizures during/after sex

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

yeah, according to mine it is like riding a bull, so she said just hang and just watch for the edge of the bed.

guys will actually try to care for a passed out girl,
girls will keep riding when you are in vibro mode

Oh to all things holy I pray I can still have sex without complications....

odds are you can, if you can't you will find out quickly.

When you are in climax or have an O. Everything in you brain is going on at once, so if you have epilepsy and you get to that climax the brain is already going on all at once, so it can and will throw you into a seizure. It happeneds to me and I m very suprised that your doc doesn't know this.

I have had the auras and can rely on VNS magnet to stop.

Thank you all for the giggles!
Yes. Yes it can be a trigger. Hormone rush, heat, excitement levels, tiredness, potential post coital low blood sugar... it could be any number of things. I tend to have absences, simple and (most often) complex partial seizures. They tend to be annoying on some levels such as abscence mid blow-job, or sudden overwhelming panic/ fear/ where the hell am I during sex, or confused, sleepy and useless afterwards (essentially sated man).
Oxytocin rush if hormones are and issue for you, keep chocolate and banana beside the whatever-you're-doing-it-on if low blood sugar is.

Oops. Just noticed the age and length of thread. Today has been a bit of a screwy day-the bad kind.
Honestly I'm on the 'if you KNOW they are okay with it you can keep going', short of the fear/ panic ones that's what we do, otherwise 3+ months a year would be a write off and that would be dull. Some years I wouldn't have had any :p If I'm super dizzy etc just pick appropriate positions, makes for a lovely variety :D

Don't worry about the age of the thread. I think we have all read this thread and enjoyed it greatly. :)

there are several long and old sex related threads on this board. there are some sweaty people around here,

Aww. don't worry about it and have some fun. Or if you have a lorazepam take that before you know what begins. I mean I have to do that just to get on the stupid computer.

Last time I was..... hmmm 'eating the banana', I suppose you could say ;) I must have had an absence one b/c I asked the person if he was enjoying it and he said 'I've already ____ twice!'. I see. Well, I must be pretty good at it. Just saying. :)

eating the banana......

I think the thread has been won.!

I always have a banana post workout with a protein shake :D

Me and my wife are looking at this blender to make smoothies with...we'll be buying it soon and I can't wait to make some smoothies...banana and berry flavor with some plain yogurt and chocolate whey...and maybe a little bit of walnuts or almonds :)

Not the blendtec blender.
You know the ones on youtube that blends iphones etc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom