Stuff Epileptics Say : )

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"Why are you staring at that guy? Oh.....not staring haha."

My newest roommate has taken to asking, "You back with us?" and giving me a wink ;)

REBORN !!!!!

23768_410184888853_500228853_5350448_3215461_n.jpg

LOL^ Love it, C0urt.

On a completely non-seizure related note; My wife woke me up the other night.

Wife: Hon, are you ok. You're breathing hard. Did you take your medicine?
Me: Yea. I'm fine. I was just being chased by LEGOs.

oh crap, this was the wrong thread. i meant to post this picture thread. wow proof I have epilepsy.

Friend and co worker had two TCs at work in Sunday morning. I knew he was epileptic, and he know my history so I smacked him on the shoulder and told him to get me the next time he had an aura. For whatever reason we both laughed a little about that.

Sent from my Nexus One

I say I am NOT an epileptic. I HATE THAT WORD!!! As has been discussed on CWE in years past and again recently, some don't like that word. I am a person who happens to have epilepsy. I also have Type 1 diabetes and am not a diabetic, either. I am a person with several medical problems on disability because of them, thank you very much.

Very true, sorry if I offended! My computer took a shit, and using my phone for typing sucks. I try to keep it short.

Sent from my Nexus One

Belinda5000 - *laugh* That's interesting you said that. I study History as well as other subjects and we are currently studying the three Presidents Reagan, Bush Senior and Clinton. I read that he had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, so I cracked up at your post. My History teacher will love this one.

I'm not even American and I cracked up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Remember that guy , you know, with the face, that does that thing. Yeah that Guy!
What was I talking about again?
Just call me abby, Abby Normal.

STOP THE CAR!! *as I yell to my driver AKA my husband* I FORGOT TO....never mind I DID put on my shoes.

Like I would actually forget to put on my shoes to go to work? Or my husband LET me walk to the car without my shoes on??

Although one day I'm sure it WILL happen...LOL

Had a seizure at the end of one of my lectures. I was still being treated in the lecture theatre when the next lecture started, a psychology one I think, with the lecturer starting by saying 'Today we're going to learn how special the brain is'.

Hurry, get out here, there's something on fire. Hubby gets there a few seconds later and looks all around and never smells anything. I tell him to go back to whatever it was he was doing because the odor has gone away.

(after wandering around the house looking for my glasses for 20mins) 'Has anyone seen my glasses? ... Oh wait I'm holding them'

Me: Mum why do you give me an apple for lunch?
Mum: You said you wanted an apple
Me: No I didn't I asked for a banana
(argument carries on for several minutes)
Me : (speaking very slowly to emphasis that I had said banana) No I didn't I said I want an ap... Oh! (suddenly realising that even while arguing I was saying apple instead of banana)

Am I not being creative enough here?

Wait...I lost my train of thought...ahhh

Back
Top Bottom