talk to me about CBD

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

malfeasant67

Pillar
Reaction score
I will be moving back to my home state of CA in the next 6 months. Not only will I have to find a new neuro/epileptologist, I am also interested in using CBD oil or CBD products to help with my seizures. Does anyone have any experience with this? Obviously I am not going to run out to the nearest drug store and pick up a bottle, I like to research and only use what is prescribed or recommended by my doctor and what would work with the meds I am on.

I was wondering if anyone takes alternative type meds, or supplements their care with it.

Hi malfeasant67,

I've been using cbd for at least 4 yrs. now if not longer and it works great reducing my seizures. If you check out healthyhempoil.com there are many forms of it. I buy the mouth spray in peppermint flavor and squirt 2 squirts in my mouth in the morning and again around 4 pm. It was my Epileptologist who told me to start using it after they found out I was drug resistant to all seizure meds out on the market right now. What I like about dealing with healthyhempoil is that if you aren't happy they will refund your money. I pay around $100.00 and get 2 once oz. bottles that last me for 3 months or longer. I also take mysoline, Diamox and vimpat. What's great about the cbd I get is I don't need a medical marijuana card from a lawyer. All you have to do is order it on line and you don't need a prescription and they will mail it to you. You can pay by credit card or debit card. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Like give it a go bu t. Doc won’t give it to me says should stay on meds Canabis got be better than chemicals I stick in my body now

Thanks.....it's interesting to say the least. But of course it always goes back to what comes from the earth lol

Back
Top Bottom