The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I was JUST discussing that exact topic with the Wife regarding the last season of Law & Order. "Let the chip drop, Sir, stop looking for reasons to demand that someone try to knock it off of your shoulder every five minutes!!" GOD but it's boring.

Make it a happy dance. The trailer for the new light year movie along with an old twightlight zone episode will keep you up wondering if you are just in the twilight zone for toy story anyway

^- I prefer "Tales From The Crypt"

Listening to music as I research various things: trips, places, news, etc.

Trying to get my "Google-Fu" working again. Plenty of things I need to get done, but not progressing like it should.

Allergies. Coughing and sneezing as though I am their inventor.

Ugh. Slept to much during the day apparently. Going to watch an episode of Seinfeld.
Of course it was one of those day’s when I’d either be cleaning/organizing manically or sleeping. Basically waiting for a seizure. I was happy to make it to bed.

Last edited:
Getting ready to sort through some old files. Hopefully I can get it done before I get stir crazy. lol

Just polished off the latest episode of 'The Boys' on Amazon Prime; getting ready to try to sleep very shortly

Tripped (or nearly tripped) over my Wife's Pug Dogs as they rushed around and in front of me, around 8pm yesterday, and this time it tweaked my lower back. Saved their lives and possibly mine had I fallen on the stone tile, but now I've MORE pain to add to the pain that I already have, and this time it's bad. Took PM meds and added 3 Tylenol to the mix, went straight to bed, but my back woke me up. I am LIVID.

Feeling the pain also, damn arthritis in my neck, shoulder & back. A "nice souvenir" from all the years on AEDs. Something added over a year ago to my daily headaches. But at least I haven't had a CPS.

“Health is the first muse, and sleep is the condition to produce it.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I’m trying Waldo, I’m trying.

Listening to music while I organize my/ my families business info. What a pita, but music makes it less painful.

Ok well, I think I've got everyone beat...it's 5:15 AM. Still awake, my choice. Not having insomnia or anything..lol. I can sleep as long as I want to. 🤘

It’s a roller coaster. Been feeling good.
Had a busy day, up earlier than usual. Only a ten minute nap and now I can’t sleep.
Odd cycle I’ve got working here.

Back
Top Bottom