The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SO I know it's not mid-night or anything like that, but I"m sitting in geometry, not doing my geomertry programming, or other homework piling up that needs to get done. Yeah procrastinating! Not...

WOW.. loved seeing your first picture and now that it is finished.. not sure what to say except it is absolutely awesome. What patience and talent..

Its not midnight yet, but I know that I Will be awake till midnight at least... Limictal keeps me awake, and the magnesium I'm taking to help me sleep isn't really doing much... A lonely night on my blackberry again :S anyway, C0urt, you're amazing. Its beautiful. Fantastic job :)
Ps, anyone want to chat? I'm a latenighter hehe

you should try doing my job standing up all day talking to people who dont know their a@@e from thier elbow and having to listen to some of the weirdest stories u can ever imagine when u know most of it is rubbish because people dont know the difference between a sparrow and a golden eagle and the best of it is that the 6 yr olds know more than the adults which really makes you wonder what some people did at school

was out in a brand new pair of jeans for the first time while looking for a pair of glasses i lost. i had another seizure and wet my self. and walkd and fell into a puddle while post tical.

Last edited:
Well darn it. I wish I had seen this, this morning when I was up at the butt crack o' dawn. I want to some how subscribe to this, so I don't forget it.

I wonder how many disabilty checks it would take to do this

gelf1.jpeg

was sleep for the first time in a long time deep enough to dream. woke up to take meds. they are of course mostly cafiene now i cant sleep

Court, that ball pool looks awesome!

Just after midnight here and i'm amazed i'm still awake. Had a seizure last night, managed to hit the wall and the floor i'm guessing with some force. Have a lovely bump on my head (i hope the bruise doesn't turn all colours, it's right on my forehead!), a sore shoulder and my wrist is all swollen. I don't fancy spending four hours in a&e though, so i'll wait til tomorrow and see if it's any better. I think it's probably just a sprain.

I remember going to the bathroom, coming out of it and then nothing. My cousin has been staying at mine for the last few weeks, so at least he was there, though i woke him up >.<

Had a snooze this afternoon then made blueberry muffins, had to get my cousin to whip the butter and stuff cos my hand/shoulder was sore lol.

Anyhoo i'm going to get some ibuprofen and head to bed. Only stayed up this long cos i've been reassuring my friend. She lost a baby last year at 24 weeks and now she's 27 weeks pregnant again. She was having braxton hicks but i told her to get to the hospital if she has anymore, just in case. I think her fella is back from work now to take care of her, so i'm going to get some sleepies.

Zombie Lou!

Edit - wow, seems like it's all doom and gloom lately! On the bright side, i think i may be addicted to House. I love it when i get a diagnosis before they do, but it's only happened three times and i'm most of the way through the second series lol.

Last edited:
I'm currently doing a project on the brain, for my health class. It's due tomorrow. I've had to weeks to work on it and I JUST started an hour ago. It's 11:33 now. Procrastination at it's finest.

I'm currently doing a project on the brain, for my health class. It's due tomorrow. I've had to weeks to work on it and I JUST started an hour ago. It's 11:33 now. Procrastination at it's finest.

You can do it. Maybe even people on here would be willing to help you with it, share their experiences if it would help.

I did an English course, and left one assignment half an hour before the lesson started. not only that, the tutor came into the canteen where I was doing it and I had to quickly cover the assignment with the newspaper I had bought specifically for this purpose! lol

I finished that assignment just on time. And did the rest of them the night before usually and got an A so just thought I would share that as it might be encouraging to know that it can be done. lol
Good luck.

Had a great day today. Just felt like putting that as it's true. lol

Last edited:
Haha. I'm in High school, and for some reason I always get things done best at night between 7 and 12:30. It makes getting up for school in the morning terrible but I frequently go in late for epileptic reasons. I always have so much make up work but somehow I manage to get it all done and still be in the top 10 for class rank out of 200. I will sit around all day from 3 to 7 and not do anything at all. I will just sit and do silly things. No homework ever gets done before 7 unless it's a work sheet or something. I think best a night and in the morning. I can not think during the day. There are much better things to do durring the day. And somehow I always manage to get things done when I procrastinate...

Back
Top Bottom