The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah i have a problem with side scrolling fighting games like that, used to play tons when i was younger, mortal kombat, street fighter... i'm trying to think of the ones we played on the Sega Mega Drive now but can't remember!

I'm up at 2.48 this morning because my friend died yesterday, someone i'd been taking care of for a while. She was the grandmother of my friend who also died nearly 6 years ago now. I like to think my friend would be glad that someone was looking after her nan. It would be nice to believe they're somehow united again in an afterlife somewhere.

i never had the rhythm for mortal kombat or killer instinct but street fighter and a couple other s i could fall into fairly easily.

sorry about your loss those.

Lou, sorry to hear about your friend. That's hard. Hope you have peace in your grief.

so do we still have late night post about the quiet time on line,

boosting the late night thread of course because i am up at three bombing the site

This is the Midnight Club.

If you are in here posting between the hours of midnight and 5am, this is your chance to share why the heck you are awake, and why you are in here instead of in bed! :pop:

I'll start. I'm awake because the Lamictal won't let me sleep. Every night. I'm in here both because I was hoping for some advice on this (see "I think I'm afraid of the meds"), AND because reading everyone else's posts makes me feel like I have some company, even at this hour.

Maybe it would be more fun if I said I'm just walking in the door after a full night of clubbing. lol... :)

Well with the job I was working for the past for the past 14 months I needed to get up at 4 am and be at work by 5am. As of yesterday it was chosen to shorten the quality analyst crew so I'm back to job shopping once again. I won't mind the constant need to be up that early, it was getting a little crazy to get up before the chickens. Just my thought.

being up this morning and hearing what i think was the start of the broadcast day was a bit much

boosting the late night thread of course because i am up at three bombing the site
It was 8:30pm here when you were posting so I was wondering how early it was there 🙂

By the way good to see you back

i cant sleep,have no clue how long i have been up, dont want to move to much because there is sleep person on me who has to work tomorrow

2am bump am thinking I am going to do something different and going to try to grow dreadlocks. But have just of course read one if not both meds I am on causes hair loss. I didn't know long hair required stuff like being aware of your diet and all sorts of silliness but it does explain why lots of people will hit you if you touch their hair

Late night bump. Just realized no walking food this time of night

Awoke with a sudden urge to check if any more teeth have fallen out. Answer is no, if you're curious.

Got four and a half hours' sleep, and should NOT have gone to the frig for a sip of water but I did.
Now I've been up too long, so I'm staying up until AM meds. Might be enough to conk me out for another four hours.

Pushing 2 watching the last episode of quantum leap for the night. It is amazing what people complain about and they don't. And the episodes that deemed racially insensitive vs those that are not

Back
Top Bottom