The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi guys. It's only 12:15 am, but I'm gonna try going to bed..lol. Nite!

Well I’m at least in bed now lol

I was too lazy earlier to get up off the couch and get ready to call it a night.

Kinda survived the 4th of July weekend. Took it easy as I could. Skipped a concert I would have liked to see. Casual gathering Sunday then a day trip to a lake and saw some firework Monday. Fun day indeed.
I’m guessing I had a “blip in the radar “ probably in my sleep. Slept way to much yesterday and today.

Back again tonight. Boooo!
Finally got some sleep last night. Still felt groggy until about 11:00 in the morning. Forced myself to do some yard work. Like a light switch my energy went up and I got my confidence back. Maybe a little to much. No afternoon nap and still awake. The confidence boost I get is borderline manic.

I was asked to wake someone up. So i will be up for a a bit

another night shaking shoulders, i dont miss the third shift

Suddenly remembering that when I had to spend some time at my Sister's house (I was a teen), I slept on the couch and the way that her husband would wake me is by taking one of my big toes and gently pulling it.
Worked immediately.
Sorry, just remembered that, wanted to share.
I'm going to be up probably all night because I slept all day and messed up my sleep schedule.

I've been awake for a couple hours. It's a little after four a.m. here. Our daughter called us about two hours ago. She was having a panic attack. She moved to Texas a couple months ago (1000+ miles away). Wanted a fresh start. She's 29, good job skills (data analyst), stays in great shape (obsessively), but a bit of a mental wreck. This morning she was crying, didn't know what to do, etc. We talked her down. She's better now, banana and peanut butter in the early morning can work wonders. My wife's asleep. Our dog (Corgi---my wife's choice. I wanted a Catahoula, but I chose the first two dogs. It was her turn) is curled up between us, snoring.

I guess the point of this, if there is one, is that everyone's life sucks at times, and that it's all relative. So it goes.

My son is into equestrian riding. Corgi’s everywhere. 😄
Hopefully you get a calm day today.

up late at night trying to fix a iphone, guess I am adding apple to the list of people to call tomorrow
along with a gp for a pulled shoulder

up tonight looking for parts to a r/c car, trying something new out

I remember that. The only thing we were allowed was a can of squirt oil, for the wheels while racing. Never won a single trophy. Motocross, when THAT happened to the World, I got a third place trophy. Once. Too much of a bookworm, I guess. Spent most of my life in academia.

shoulder pain has me up. dont want to take pain pills
i have noticed people will race anything

Back
Top Bottom