The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

i am up doubt I will sleep for a bit, dealing with depression and stuff. i have my lung cancer diagnosis tomorrow, so a bit of melancholy. I dont know what to do yet really.

Ah. Well, that's a good reason to be up, for certain. Best of wishes your way.

i will be ok, it isnt a good or bad feeling, it is just lost.
I started a show called "totally completly fine," eventually i will fine some show with lots of shotting that is easy to watch

I like those too, blood and violence, shooting and explosions. The more, the better. Doesn't even need much of a "deep" plot to them. :cool:
(y)

you will have to excuse me tonight. I am going to suck at being social.
last weekend took pictures at a fashion show for my mom, had an awesome time. if i can get a vehicle going to work on doing it for money again IMG_0404.jpg

VERY cool pic. And yes, I think that I understand about not wanting to chat. I'll leave you be. Hope that you can get some sleep before that appt, and again, best of wishes in that regard.

If anyone needs a show to binge on that is absolutely fantastic, check out The Bear. Only 1 season and the episodes are short. I hope they make a season 2.

If anyone needs a show to binge on that is absolutely fantastic, check out The Bear. Only 1 season and the episodes are short. I hope they make a season 2.
Not much into comedies but thanks for the suggestion :)

up tonight, it got pushed back till next wenesday, reminding me that most of our issues we make in our mind, and i watched kill bill and the movie " nobody" tonight for my dose of mindless violence. hopefully you all are ok

I can't watch the kill bill's the captions go far too quickly for me to keep up and I've not the patience to constantly stop and reverse the video just to try and understand. I'd be livid if they'd done that to me regarding that appt. But then, my issues differ. Thanks for the well-wishes.

I should have posted last night -- I was up late watching the "Love Is Blind” show on netflix with my sister and her husband. Terrible stuff, but it's like doritos -- you see there are only a few more chips left in the bag and figure you might as well finish them off (and watch another episode).

I should have posted last night -- I was up late watching the "Love Is Blind” show on netflix with my sister and her husband. Terrible stuff, but it's like doritos -- you see there are only a few more chips left in the bag and figure you might as well finish them off (and watch another episode).
(Chuckle) nice analogy

thats how you know something might be decent
i am alive at the moment. most issues and stuff are really just what we create in our heads, so i am a lot better all around. the past few days it has been the futurama cartoon with an occasional movie.

For me, it's "The Strain", an absolutely DREADFUL series regarding vampires, with action movies in between. I'm determined to finish that wretched series no matter how long it takes, though. Something like FIVE seasons, and still on Season Two. IF I hadn't given up booze in 2002, I'd make a drinking game that had everyone required to CHUG whenever someone shouts "Behind you!" with a panicked look on their face.

Watched the second season of Picard. I have to admit that time travel episodes of star trek and ones where they went outside of the studio are a guilty pleasure. A time travel episode of voyager was on to and I ended up watching it. Really I do think I am staying up for my original reason at this point. It's quiet

Temporal stuff just makes my head ache.
I got up several times to clear my head (with tissues, I've got a bad chest cold that my Wife was kind enough to bring home - she's better now, though, thankfully}. STILL had to get up in time to feed the Dog. Today's the day that I pick up my new hearing aids, to see if there's any hope in nearly 170-plus Db making it through to my rotting brain. It'd be nice to hear SOMETHING again. Here's hoping. They're supposed to be the loudest hearing aids that God makes. Price wasn't TOO painful.

the girl is trying her best to bring home a new dog, and i keep reminding her to let it stay where it is, partially because she cant afford her own bills, the dog will be another expense. for some reason I like well done temporal stuff when they tie it all up. I was ok with the first quantum leap, but to many people complained about it because it wasnt neat enough for them. which just reminded me i need to catch up on the new one.

the girl is trying her best to bring home a new dog, and i keep reminding her to let it stay where it is, partially because she cant afford her own bills, the dog will be another expense. for some reason I like well done temporal stuff when they tie it all up. I was ok with the first quantum leap, but to many people complained about it because it wasnt neat enough for them. which just reminded me i need to catch up on the new one.
Agreed. The Veterinary Field is a lucrative one, and it's mostly due to what we -well, they, now that I'm retired- charge the Clients. Worked Animal Emergency for 12 yrs of my 27 or more in this field, and the MAJORITY of the clients didn't HAVE regular Vets because they wanted Dogs or Cats but wouldn't dole out the cash to get them vaccinated much less anything else. We treated SO MANY patients for illnesses that long could have been avoided entirely if they'd just gotten a regular Vet upon getting the Pet.

Subject change: I cannot find a Thread anywhere on this Forum where we can all just CHAT, sharing trivialities with one another in order to get better acquainted. Is there such a Thread here, that I simply haven't been able to find?

Last edited:
Hey Plasticmask, many of the threads in The Lounge encourage the sharing of trivialities. :)

However, I suggest you start a new thread there, with a name like "Non-epilepsy thread for chatting and getting better acquainted”. Or some such. :)

Back
Top Bottom