the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thanks, Clear as an unmuddied lake. Is all your family from Aussie land?

And yes the weekend flew by before anything got done, even relaxing/hanging out.

TPBM Loves Shakespeare plays.

Thanks, Clear as an unmuddied lake. Is all your family from Aussie land?
Yes, we're all from Aussie land. I'm the only one who lives near my parents (30 mins away), my brothers & sister all live in other parts of Aussie land.

TPBM Loves Shakespeare plays.
Nope, not a fan of Shakespeare.

TPBM has a warped sense of humor

Oh, yes, i get accused of that all the time! but still i say they just need to lighten up and laugh.
TPBM Is passionately in love.

With someone? No. I love my family to bits, though. Especially my older brother.

With some things? Yes. Such as milk and white chocolate; the colour purple; the book Of Mice and Men (I can relate to Lennie Small in some ways) which was written by John Steinbeck during the Great Depression in America; the movie Fantastic Mr Fox (I love George Clooney); sliced mushrooms stir-fried in soy sauce (I like chestnut mushrooms); chicken in noodles with stir-fried vegetables and sliced mushrooms stir-fried in soy sauce :woot: ; and both Robinson's Apple & Blackcurrant No Added Sugar squash juice and Robinson's Orange No Added Sugar squash juice (perfect on a hot day or after lots of exercise) :rock: .

TPBM frequently craves Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream.

Last edited:
I'll have to say no because I've never had Ben & Jerry's icecream but I do love cookie dough ice cream.

TPBM is scared of mice.

Mice don't bother me :)
I don't think Ben & Jerrys is big in Australia you can buy it though.

TPBM
Is a fan of hardcore pawn
(Mind out of the gutter I'm talking about the TV show)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4

In a sandwich or as sushi, I like me’s some tuna

TPBM’s favorite person to talk to is themselves.

Haha, I do tend to talk to myself alot lol. Talking to yourself is fine, it's when you have an argument with yourself that you should worry :pfft:.

TPBM finds that sometimes they much rather talk to their pets then a human.

Yes, I find them more understanding and less likely to judge me. :)

TPBM hates chunky peanut butter

Yes, I'd guess so. I'm not much of a peanut butter fan anyway. Tried it once or twice, too oily for me. I'll stick to my Nutella chocolate and Philadelphia cheese spreads, thanks.

TPBM would like to own any business associated with food someday, whether it be a cafe, delicatessen, or restaurant. I don't consider fast-food to be great food, but I enjoy the occasional (once a month) chicken burger with fries.

[I like the idea of opening up and having my own cafe where breakfast and lunch is served 5 days a week (not on Friday and Sunday). I would have Halal meals (I'm a Muslim and there are many Muslims living in my area) and Vegetarian meals only. Talking about the cafe, I would even offer free hot food to families and people on low incomes (twice a week, once a week, or once every two weeks, depending on how well the business does). I would also consider opening up a bakery next door with my school friend (she does Food Technology (Cooking) for one of her GCSE qualifications) and we would sell cupcakes, biscuits, bread, and maybe sweet mini pies. :) That would be really nice because I love my friend very much and I feel that she is almost a sister to me :).]

Last edited:
No, never had an interest in working with food. I don't like cooking for other people, even my family lol.

TPBM loves camping. I mean real camping, sleeping in a tent under the stars & not in a caravan (trailor) lol.

Hell no! 5 star accommodation all the way :) Too much of a princess for camping

TPBM
Hates when you wake up in the morning when you don't have to get up and really need to pee. But, you're really, really comfortable and don't want to move.

Yes, nothing worse then being all nice & comfortable in bed & having to get up to go to the toilet, especially when it's cold.

TPBM hates when they have a song stuck in their head that won't go away lol.

Yes! Especally when it's a childrens song.

TPBM
Loves watching Big Bang Theory :)

Hell no! 5 star accommodation all the way :) Too much of a princess for camping
Haha Crunchyfrog,
I love camping, especially around near where I live where there are plenty of great camping spots & even some national parks you can camp in.
I don't get to go camping to much though.

I think I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've stayed in a hotel or motel lol.

Yes! Especally when it's a childrens song.

TPBM
Loves watching Big Bang Theory :)

Big bang theory is good but I haven't watched it for a while. I like Sheldon, he's hilarious.

TPBM wouldn't mind having a hot chocolate with marshmallows at the moment lol.

Im watching it right now, and yes a hot chocolate with marshmallows sounds great.

TPBM
Can't say 'black bugs blood' 5 times really fast without making a mistake.

Yup, I sound like a bumbling fool when trying to say it.

TPBM checks to see if their doors are locked even when they just checked them. (you never know when a roving band of bandits may come through the neighborhood.)

Hates when you wake up in the morning when you don't have to get up and really need to pee. But, you're really, really comfortable and don't want to move.

This happens almost every morning!

Yep, I do that. Each night when I'm about to go to bed I'll check the doors are locked & if I had been cooking in the oven I'll check everything is turned of there.

TPBM had their weekend all worked out but somethings come up so they had to rethink their plans.

Back
Top Bottom