the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

YES!!! If something comes up, I need 15 mins while my world to melts down and I then pick up the pieces and reschedule in my head. Seriously. I tell people I can be spontaneous, if you'll give me 24 hours. :)

TPBM wonders how they would do should they happen to fight a bear.

YES. I love bears but know I am NO match for one in a fight. Isn't that curious? not really as I am not a fighter in general. I do wonder what I may be able to do to outsmart them.

TPBM wonders if their love for animals is a hindrance to close emotional bonding to other people.

Hmm I guess I would say false.
I do love animals & think they're better then some humans but I still like talking to people.

TPBM doesn't like seeing chirstmas stuff out already.

Yep. Not even Halloween yet...

TPBM thinks he cold weather should hold off a little longer. Their fingers are getting numb already. :(

Yes.. please let the sunshine just 'hangout' until November? .. December?
:)

TPBM
Is in a position to lend me a fiver (£5) :)

It depends on my mood...

TPBM is a pervert :eek:

Last edited:
YES you would be shocked to look at my computer histories but on that same note, I have some of the loosest morals, but the strictest ethics out of the people you might know. lot of the pervs i know are like that.

The person below wants a burger. I know I do.

Maybe some other time...

Is physically fit (I'm about to workout)

Arnold+cat+raise.gif

i like to think so, but i don't brag because different people have different opinions.

so I hear you like mudkips?

uhhh no...

needs to shower...

Last edited:
wouldn't hurt.

the person below me is anti dubstep

MMMM...MUSHROOMS!!! THEY GO GREAT IN OMELETS :p

Is constipated...

Last edited:
nope, is comfy with their toilet habits.

has a headache

Kind of...but probably because I need to go to sleep...which I'm about to do...finally

Has a pair of Skechers "Go Walks" (I want/need some)

No, I wasn't even sure what they were so had to google it lol.

TPBM could sleep for a week

Absolutely. I am a paranormal theorist and investigator. Its an old hobby, bu I have too many, so it has taken a back seat. I'm a witch, so many things you may consider paranormal, I may consider just part of life.

TPBM hates office jargon i.e. "Lets touch base" or "think outside the box", to the extent that they may do physical harm to those who speak in such terminology.

with a passion, I work in a small office, but i used to do tech support with several larger companies. i am on godaddy's do not re-higher list the movie "office space" always reminds me of people I know.

the person below me appreciates comic books.

I appreciated the comic mags of the 70's.. The Amazing Spiderman; Superman; Batman; The League Of Justice.. is that what you mean?

TPBM
comes from Birmingham, Alabama
:)

Back
Top Bottom