the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

:p kinda sorta.... I am from irondale alabama. just to the east.
get down here to appreciate the difference in all the accents.

the person below me is cold

I'm cold.. just put on a hoodie before I give up and go to bed lol.
TPBM
Loves pepperoni pizza

Yes!, but the gf doesn't so by default, I rarely get it.

the person below hates the words SWAG and YOLO, i know i do.

I'm a witch, so many things you may consider paranormal, I may consider just part of life.

I consider witches a "normal" part of my everyday diet...but hey you gotta live...right? :D

the person below hates the words SWAG and YOLO, i know i do.

Uhhh...pass

Feels bloated (damn indigestion lol)

Last edited:
nope, has a tame tame diet, oddly enough witches are a part of it.

the person below me, epileptic as they may be, plays video games,
(my twitchy butt never would have purchased a console system, but i came across a couple.)

nope, has a tame tame diet, oddly enough witches are a part of it.

OMG aren't they delicious?!? They remind me of Pop Rocks...not very healthy but definitely fun to eat! :D

the person below me, epileptic as they may be, plays video games,
(my twitchy butt never would have purchased a console system, but i came across a couple.)

I play the occasional video game...mostly horror/scifi themed games...games such as Eternal Darkness, Bloodrayne, Spawn, Legacy of Kain, Shadowman, Doom (classics), Doom 3, StarCraft 2, all the Resident Evil games up until 4...don't even bother with the ones after that...however I do also like and play more "happier" themed games such as the Zelda and Mario games...I only have a Gamecube console but I play most of my games right here on the computer...never bothered buying any of these "new consoles"...I think they are over-rated wastes of money...that and doing everything on the computer just seems more logical :rolleyes:

Is manic :eek:

Last edited:
nah, i like to live to and travel light, I a actually surprised I have as much crap as i do now.

the person below me likes to make stuff.

Not really, I used to do a little bit of cross stitch years ago but haven't done any craft work for a few years.

TPBM is having trouble finding things to post in here (I cant remember if I already posted this a while ago pmsl).

yup, i am tired, and somewhat fighting sleep. I have been giving blood everyday this week, and it has taken it's toll.

the person below me, likes their caffiene

Oh, yes I love that caffiene. But due to blood pressure issues (and stress) I am trying to have much less of it. Like not 20 cups of coffee a day anymore.

TPBM Is crazy about exercise but still loves ice cream anyway.

Well i wouldn't say "crazy" but i do love to workout...

Has visited the Grand Canyon (I did a few years back but then we had to leave cuz it started raining...nevertheless it was an amazing sight indeed...and the smell of desert rain...ahhh...refreshing...saw some lightning as well...don't get to see much of that here if ever so it was a beautiful experience overall :D)

yup, and i enjoy the desert rain, used to live in phoenix, and has seen all sorts of desert strangeness including cooking eggs on the sidewalk.

the person below me, is slippery when wet.

Uhhh...i guess??? Lol

And id like to see some eggs cooking on the sidewalk lol

Can shoot high powered lasers from their eyes :eek:

pew pew pew, not quiet . probably why i have epilepsy.

the other person cant sleep either

True, although it is only 8:45pm here lol.

TPBM likes crime shows

Lol reality is a crime and humanity is the show... (I should make that my new sig lol)

Walks around the house naked... (winter doesn't like to see your junk :lol:)

yup, and the neighbors wave back.

the person below me is tired

No, not tired at the moment but its only morning here & I'm sure I'll get more tired during the day lol

TPBM finds they can be tired all day but as soon as they go to bed they can't sleep lol

HAH! The irony huh? But for me personally i think it's more of a factor of an "overactive mind/brain activity"...not to mention the added stimulus one may experience throughout the day...then im like a can of soda that won't stop fizzing :eek:

but eventually i get to sleep...THANK GOD :)

Is typing on their phone (I am for the time being)

Back
Top Bottom