the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I think the only thing I did was eat lunch and sleep.

TPBM - Is going to be pretty busy the next two days.

No, very quite for me. I'm house sitting for my parents as they've gone to see 2 of my brothers & their families. So it's just me with 3 dogs, rabbit, 2 hens & 7 ducks lol.

TPBM is from a large family

Yep, so far so good. There's only two hours left in the day to keep feeling that way.

TPBM - Takes their pet to the vet.

I don't have any pets of my own but my parents take their dogs to the vets for yearly checkups / injections.

TPBM is bored

Nope, may watch a little tv later though.

TPBM - Is ready to yell Run Run Rudolph tonight!

I'm ready to yell it this morning!

TPBM - Hopes Santa's giving the reindeer a big breakfast.

I'd want to but no one is up yet to listen to me... 10.32 AM here. My family is sleeping late while I'm preparing Christmas brunch. US people are sleeping. Any one from the UK up and online to hear my wishes?

TPBM has already opened his/her Christmas presents.

I'd want to but no one is up yet to listen to me... 10.32 AM here. My family is sleeping late while I'm preparing Christmas brunch. US people are sleeping. Any one from the UK up and online to hear my wishes?
10:00pm Christmas night here.

Merry christmas Dutch Mom, hope you & your family have a lovely day

TPBM has already opened his/her Christmas presents.

Yes, was only one present from my parents but loved it. I will have more from my best friend when I catch with her in the new year.

TPBM was very happy with what they got for christmas

I got a great gift from my in laws last night on Christmas eve but have to wait till lunch to find out what my parents got me.

TPBM - Wonders if Santa and the reindeer ever have to stop to pee while they're on their trip around the world.

Maybe that's what makes "white Christmases" . Frozen reindeer pee. Really big reindeer.

TPBM Didn't remember it was christmas until they turned on the computer.

(my mom who I was visiting for the last month celebrates Chanukah and the Solstice so I feel like I've already had my holiday festivities.)

Nope, it's all over the news for the last month. lol How could you forget?

TPBM - Received a few Ugly Christmas Sweaters from their family this year.

Nope,no sweaters for Christmas

TPBM is thinking of baking tomorrow

Oh no, my husband is much more handsome (and jealous)

TPMB ate to much tonight.

Back
Top Bottom