the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No, don't like fruitcake

TPBM might not stay up until midnight on New Year Eve

It all depends what's on tv. Not those countdown shows either.

TPBM - Goes to, or has a New Years Party.

No, never gos out.

TPBM never makes new years resolutions because they won't keep them.

Nope, but a nice 20 minute walk on the treadmill is nice.

TPBM - needs to get some exercise in today.

Yes, going to take the dogs for walk soon.

TPBM had a relaxing holiday

Last edited:
Nope, I have. Four times going on holydays to Rhodes Greece (twice), Tenerife and England.
And flew in an old Cessna together with my son thanks to High Flyers Foundation for sick children.

cessna.jpg

TPBM loves ballroom dancing.

Yes, I took ballet as a kid and my Mom thought ballroom dancing lesson were an essential part of every young ladies' upbringing so I know how to waltz and foxtrot and all that.

TPBM Is having a "friends with benefits" relationship

No

TPBM likes doing puzzles to help with their brain / memory

I've tried before but just keep going back to the dosage I was on. Luckily I haven't had anything increased in a long time though!

TPBM - Is going to get kissed New Years eve when the ball drops.

No, I'm house sitting for my parents & they live out in the country. So will be just me & their animals.

TPBM doesn't like going out much, especially where there are crowds.

It all depends on where I need to go, and the type of crowd I need to deal with.
IE: Black Friday shopping madness, go yourself. lol Mötley Crüe, Bon Jovi, or KISS concert, lets go!! lol

TPBM - had to return some gifts already.

Nope, but I may watch some on tv.

TPBM - is planning on going to "Times Square" for New Year's Eve.

Back
Top Bottom