the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope, no dreams for a while

TPBM has a lot to do around the house but taking a break

Yes / No. Some stuff to do, but not motivated to do it.

TPBM - bought something too expensive recently.

Yep, I bought an evaporative cooler but it will be handy as my place only has fans so gets warm in summer (we're in our 2nd month of summer).

TPBM is not feeling too well after a seizure

I'm actually doing pretty good (had two last night) and I'm surprised! I usually feel like crap!!!!!!

TPBM - Got something really nice today.

Not really. What did you get Valerie??

Tpbm needs to take their Xmas stuff down.

Never put any up!

TPBM - Is still waiting to be able to build a snowman!!!!!

What did you get Valerie??

My grandma's wedding and engagement ring that my mom gave me for Christmas. She passed away a few years ago and just got them back from the jewelry store because I had to have them re-sized.

Heh! Going to be waiting a while for snowmen here. :)

And I totally agree with Valerie. If you don't put up the holiday trappings, then you don't have to take them down either. Or find a place to store them for the rest of the year.

TPBM Is thinking about a kitchen remodel

Very nice, Valerie! Text me a picture. :D

My whole house needs a remodel.

Our Xmas tree we cut down 4 weeks ago is still very fresh! No fallen needles, branches still bendable, it's crazy!! It's made me so happy this whole holiday but my stepdad wants it for his lake, hiding spots for the fishes.

Tpbm believes in Santa.

Heck yeah! If there was no Santa then I wouldn't get any Christmas presents!

TPBM - Has had pet fish.

Nope, prefer catching them. lol

TPBM - has had many different kinds of pets over the years.

True, I don't have any pets now but growing up we always had pets usually dogs & cats but we also had birds & fish. My parents currently have dogs, ducks, hens & a rabbit.

TPBM has some sort of medical appointment coming up soon.

I sure do, I've always got trouble at the dentist the last years.

TPBM loves to watch soaps.

Guilty. Decades long Days Of Our Lives fan, shhhh don't tell anyone.

Tpbm has bananas in the kitchen.

I always have bananas around. I've got a whole grove of banana trees in the yard.

TPBM loves sleeping to the sound of rain

I do, as long as it stops as I wake up.

TPBM goes to work by bike.

Back
Top Bottom