the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope, I don't live in U.S.A.

TPBM likes watching crime shows

Yes, and I found one recently I like from Australia called the Doctor Blake Mysteries.

TPMB Had a dinner guest (s) last night.

Nope, my husband went to a wedding party with the twins, I was sitting Joni at home and had some late and bad kebab fast food delivered I ate alone when he was sleeping.

TPBM will light a lot of fireworks tomorrow.

TPBM will light a lot of fireworks tomorrow.
Nope, no fireworks here. I'm still at my parents place, they're out in the country so don't do any fire works show.

TPBM thinks there is too many reality shows on T.V.

Definitely too much "reality" TV. Thanks for the tip about the Miss Fisher series. I'll check that out. I'm working my way through the second season of Blake so it hasn't gotten boring yet.

TPBM Is bored and watching it rain

Definitely too much "reality" TV. Thanks for the tip about the Miss Fisher series. I'll check that out. I'm working my way through the second season of Blake so it hasn't gotten boring yet.
We had the 3rd season on this year & the 4th season is supposed to start sometime next year.

Yes! Some family and friends had a pretty crappy year.

TPBM - Is having a great time tonight.

No, alls well. Sorry you're having a rough time bigman.

Tpbm has a stuffy nose.

Nope, all good here

TPBM tries to keep a positive attitude.

I try my best, but you gotta push through all the crap to get there.

TPBM - Is already having New Year's dread.

Nope, everything is fine here.

TPBM has a sweet tooth

Omg I just eaten box of chocholate and packet of werthes in last hour and still want more

Tpbm
Thinks Grissom in CSI is so sexy

Never watch it, have no idea who (s)he is or whether (s)he is sexy.

TPBM is late for something important.

(FYI: In my case it should be TPA(bove)M instead of TPBM because I'm on Newest Post First mode, makes it so much easier to read updated longer threads that way without having to scroll through a lot of posts and pages.)

-> Quick Links -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Mode

Here you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
Thread Display Mode:
Linear - Oldest First / Linear - Newest First
)​

Last edited:
Never watch it, have no idea who (s)he is or whether (s)he is sexy.

Dutchmom, don't know if you get CSI: Crime Scene Investigators in Netherlands but it is a crime show which recently ended after being on TV for 15 years.

Gilbert Arthur "Gil" Grissom, Ph.D. is a fictional character on the CBS crime drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, portrayed by William Petersen. Grissom was a forensic entomologist and the night shift supervisor of the Clark County, Nevada CSI (forensics) team, investigating crimes in and around the city of Las Vegas. He was the show's protagonist from seasons one to nine

Dutchmom, don't know if you get CSI: Crime Scene Investigators in Netherlands but it is a crime show which recently ended after being on TV for 15 years.

Yes it is still running on tv here in Holland, but I never have watched it. Like him better with the beard. ;)

TPBM has decided to change some of the rooms in their house around

Nope, everything is fine for the use of a wheelchair in our house, no changes needed. But my youngest has, she almost every week decides to change here posters and replacing her furniture etc. in her bedroom.

TPBM had a nightmare last night.

Back
Top Bottom